The New FLME

After the opening, Roz and Isaac block a strike from the Plague Doctor. Both of them go in for swings but the Plague Doctor takes a step back and uses both his chain and his hook to continue to block the attacks. Roz swings her leg around to try and kick the Plague Doctor but he wraps his arm around her leg and spins her around. He throws Roz into a wall but Isaac grabs the Plague Doctor's mask and uses his semblance to burn it. A small cry comes from the mask as the hook is placed on Isaac's wrist.

The Plague Doctor pulls down and throws Isaac off of him and down onto his knee. The Plague Doctor leaps back and throws his chain around and almost hits Isaac's neck wasn't it for a massive tower of stone from Roz. The Plague Doctor pulls the chain back just in time to block a sword strike from Isaac with his glove. The metal is cut a little as Isaac spins around and kicks the Plague Doctor in the face, sending him back a little.

Roz darted up and swung her blade up a little but was once again blocked by the assassin. His vision looked down to her as he chain was wrapped around the ex-huntress. The Plague Doctor turned around to face Isaac only to be met with his shotgun to the face. The Plague Doctor tried to move Roz to take the hit but was too late as Isaac shot and blasted the assassin back into the wall.

Roz fell to the ground and coughed a little. Isaac stood beside her and offered her a hand up. Roz grabbed the hand and was pulled to her feet. Quickly though, he pushed her away as the Plague Doctor came in with his hook and attempted to cut them both. Roz used her semblance and launched a crystal up towards the assassin and pushed him towards the ceiling. Isaac slammed his hand into the crystal and lava exploded from it. The flames and rocks moved up and began to burn away some of the cloak.

The Plague Doctor kicked into the crystals and broke free fro his prison. He flipped back and landed on the ground.

Isaac: Well..we made no progress there.

Roz: Shut up and fight!

Roz ran in and went in for her own attack.

___________________________________________________

A ship slowly lands down onto the battlefield as FLME and VILE leap out and slip down into the trenches caused by the battle from a few days ago. Quickly, all of them fire upon the Grimm once again running through the battlefield. From the tower, mutated Grimm from Lavenza step out and roar, charging towards the battlefield.

Ember: Oh great! Those rat tooths!

Leia: Focus on their eyes and spikes along the back! That's their major weaknesses!

Eadwulf: On giant, mutated Grimm?!

Leia: Do you have a better idea?!

Eadwulf growled and jumped out of the trenches and ran forward. As he runs up, a few regular Grimm charge forward to attack him. One pounces to him, Eadwulf punches them down. Another Grimm, same result. After 5 Grimm come in to attack him, Eadwulf grows in size and glares down to his foes. He stomps down onto the ground and pushes a massive column of the ground up. He grabs it and continues to attack the larger, more powerful Grimm.

Leia watches him and smiles a bit as she and her teammates continue to return fire onto the enemy. Up in Fort Frollo, Stier watches and glares a little.

Stier: Oh hell no.

Stier turns around and standing behind him is Venom.

Stier: Bika. Start taking shots at the big one. Adharc, join him. Start focusing on enemy infantry. Gift, I need a payload.

Gift: How big?

Stier: Big enough to blow up a cruiser.

Gift: Could take some time.