We Ashen Few

After the opening, the battle continues to wage on. Cruisers continue to fly around and keep their targets on the Grimm and Fort Frollo. Surfer-fish Grimm link together to attack a bullhead and bring it down but are quickly blasted away by a cruiser. On the field of battle, Eadwulf swats away a mutated Nevermore cutting it down to the ground. As it falls onto the ground, Eadwulf stomps down onto it and crushes it under his boot. The Nevermore cries out and dies swiftly. Eadwulf roars out and backhands another Grimm out of the sky.

From the tower, the wall burst opens as a few troopers are flung out of the tower to their deaths. Eadwulf turned to the sources as the Harrapari clawed its way out the tower and roared. Eadwulf's eyes opened in shock a little.

Eadwulf: What the hell?

The Harrapari roared and burst through the building and breathed fire onto Eadwulf. Eadwulf raised his arm and blocked the attack. The Harrapari leapt forward and began to attack Eadwulf. Eadwulf punched the Grimm in the face and sent it down towards the ground. The Harrapari spreads its wings and stops itself, firing a blast back towards Eadwulf. He barely blocks it but is able to land another blow against the Grimm. The Harrapari wraps its tail around Eadwulf's left arm and uses its bat-like claws to move up and bite on the huntsman's nose.

Eadwulf yelps in pain and pulls the monster off of his body and slams it down onto the ground. The Harrapari rolls along the ground as Eadwulf runs up to it and goes to kick it. The Harrapari turns back and fires a blast into Eadwulf's face. It explodes right before his face and the Harrapari goes to take flight. Eadwulf jumps up a little as he regains his vision. He slams his fist down onto the Grimm and forces it lower to the ground. The Grimm screeches and jabs its claws into Eadwulf's right hand.

Eadwulf growls a little and pulls the beast forward and slams it down onto his head. Eadwulf begins to punch the Grimm in the face over and over again. After the fourth punch, Eadwulf wraps his arms around it and crushes the monster with his bare fists.

From the wreckage, a Gist appears and looks to the rocks from the tower. It flies down and assembles together into a massive Petra Gigas. As Eadwulf slams a fist down onto the Harrapari, the Gigas slams into Eadwulf and knocks him into the tower. Eadwulf elbows the Grimm and slams his fist down onto the rocks. Eadwulf throws two punches and forces the giant stone Grimm back towards the battlefield. The Harrapari jumps onto Eadwulf and claws and bites at him. Eadwulf grabs the neck of the Grimm and pulls it down to the ground and stomps onto its back.

Before Eadwulf can kill the monster, the Gigas slams into Eadwulf and hits him onto the tower. A cruiser flies by and opens fire onto the Gist, shooting it and blowing away some of its back. Eadwulf pushes back and slams a fist down into the Gist again as the battle continues.

Along the mid point of the tower, Lavenza steps out and looks across the battlefield. He glances back towards a shadowy figure.

Lavenza: Are you ready?

The figure steps forward and growls. It is Damson Shade once again.

Damson: Just give me a target.

Lavenza: Plenty of infantry.

Damson growled and leapt up, flipped and shot himself forward and tackled a Vacuo trooper along the ground. Damson stabs them and throws them towards another crew member. He runs to that one and punches him in the knee, breaking it. As he screams in pain as Damson head butts him and and uses him as a shield from another trooper.

He charges at the other soldier and slams the dead body on him. Damson takes out his knives and open fire at some of the watching troopers who all die. His tail moves down and jabbed it into another soldier's back. Damson spun around and flung them to the side, laughing badly as he continued to attack the ship.