Let the House Burn Down

After the opening, Leia is seen with Llew moving up and into cover behind three downed bullheads. A few militia members are there as well, firing at the Grimm with different huntsmen and huntresses also fighting off the Grimm. Leia peaks out of cover and glances over as Ing, Ember and Eadwulf run up to join them. Leia looks out and sees more Grimm move out. A few pink crystals slam into Fort Frollo as the cruisers are smoking now, still barely in the air.

Leia: Those ships aren't going to survive much longer.

Ember: You kidding me, I don't think we're going to survive much longer out here!

Leia: We can't fall back now! If we do, people are going to die in droves!

Ember: And if we don't turn back, we are all going to die. There's too many Grimm here! It's Beacon all over again!!

Leia: It won't be! Ember, we can keep pushing!!

Eadwulf peeks over cover and ducks down as Grimm spikes are launched into the metal. Ing has his eyes wide as he saw Eadwulf almost die. Eadwulf turns back to his friends. Leia sighs as another blast goes off just beyond them.

Ember: Leia, we need to pull back! NOW!!!

Leia: Then tell your father that! Because unless he gives the order, I'm not leaving the rest of them here! Not when we are this close! Not when we can take him out!!

Violet: Blondie!

Leia glares a little back.

Leia: What do you want?!

Violet gestures for Leia to walk over to her. She steps up to Violet as May is kneeling with her sights down and rifle aimed up.

May: Yep we see it. Copy, ready to respond.

Leia: What is it?!

May: He was playing us all.

Leia raises an eyebrow as Violet points out. A single red light glows from Vacuo, barely being seen without some sort of aid. Leia cocks eyebrow a little. Slowly her eyes open.

Leia: Emergency response.

Violet: Why do you think he hasn't come out yet.

Leia slowly looked from the ground up, the realization hitting her in the face.

______________________________________________________

Inside the halls of Vacuo Academy, the members of Strike Team Venom are seen in battle against Huntsmen and even a few students. Sargent Kamen blocks a sword strike from one student before kneeing them in the back and stabbing them in the back. Adharc and Falkun fire along side Captain Bika from cover, shooting at a few huntsmen.

Up along a walk way, a door slams open and Sargent Major Mustang blasts a Vacuo militia man out over the balcony. He spins into cover and starts to reload as Warrant Officer Cover moves out from the doorway, draws her blade and stabs another huntsman in the throat, rolling off of the body.

In the middle of the courtyard, Warrant Officer Gift fires out a few grenades to the central staircase. Next to him is Onyx, slamming a huntsman down onto the ground and pulling their head off. Another two huntsmen run up to him and he grabs them both and slams them onto the ground. He stabs one and fires a blast into their face. The other, he stomps on. A bullet his head but he catches it in his teeth and bites down onto the bullet and fires his own cannon.

___________________________________________________

From his office, Theodore steps out, his gloves in his hands. Flanked on either side of him is Clayton and Rumpole.