Phase Three

After the opening, Fort Frollo is shown with the cannon deck on fire, smoke still escaping the tower. A few Ombre troops are with the members of Strike Team Venom, all looking over the wounded. Nikko's pack are seen resting inside a hanger bay, each one scarred and beaten greatly. Onyx is seen with Lavenza walking down the halls towards the main conference hall on the top floor.

Onyx: What were our losses?

Lavenza: Nikko mainly. Around 15 Ombre troopers. That gives us 20 left. Grimm were lost in droves, but I do not consider those losses. Our fusion cannons were destroyed. Operators killed. Some charges and explosions went off around the tower as well. Serious structural damage as well.

Onyx: Will the tower hold?

Lavenza: With enough maintenance and quick actions, absolutely we will stand.

Onyx: Good. Get it done.

Lavenza: And...this Relic?

Onyx stops himself before he continues onward. He steps back and shows off the blade. He doesn't draw it, just presents it.

Onyx: The Blade of Destruction.

Lavenza runs his cybernetic hand over it, not touching the sword. Some purple energy reaches up and touches Lavenza's metallic hand. He rotates his palm and sees it as rusty, old and broken down. He rubs it a little as Onyx places the blade back onto his waist.

Onyx: For now, the Relic will be kept in reserves. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lavenza: As you say, My Lord.

Onyx: Status on Project Judicator's update? Or the status on the Harrapari?

Lavenza: With the battle, the test functions have been green lit. All the upgrades given to advanced Grimm proved to be resourceful. Confirmed casualty count among Nikko's pack and Sampson's Brood totaled 400 strong.

Onyx nodded along a little. He rubbed his chin, still standing just before the conference hall. He glanced back to Lavenza a little more, his eye barely looking at the doctor.

Onyx: And the Harrapari?

Lavenza: Still kept in reserves. We can inject it with more experimental drugs and-

Onyx: Release it. Give it a patrol route and make sure it does not push beyond the battlefield.

Lavenza: (Chuckles) My Lord. It is one of the most powerful Grimm alive and-

Onyx: It's a clone. It is not the same child from before. Do not push for it to advance. Do not push it to invade. The objective of the beast is to ensure protection. It lacks proper judgement fields. It is a child. And I will no longer have a child among my top lieutenants nor offensive agents.

Lavenza bowed slightly.

Lavenza: As you say my Lord.

Onyx: Good.

Onyx opened the door. Inside is Stier and the Plague Doctor. Each are sitting on chairs loosely, almost causal in their posture. Onyx walked past them all as Lavenza marched up and took his beside Onyx on the Lord's right. Before Onyx sat down, he glanced over to an open seat.

Onyx: And Damson?

Stier: Injured. A fractured skull. That blast almost killed him.

Onyx: Almost is not the same as did.

Onyx sat down. Stier growled a little, gritting his teeth and looked at Onyx with a sense of anger. Onyx seemingly took note of the scowl and glanced down to the military man.