The Bigger They Are

After the opening Fred and Onyx continue to fight one another off. Fred releases a massive burst of fire from his fist directly into the face of Onyx. Onyx roars and reaches through the fire and grabs Fred's head and throws him down onto the ground. Fred gets to his feet and flies up. Five lighting bolts come from his finger tips and zap down around Onyx. Onyx blocks one with his cannon as the energy inside the cannon fires out towards Fred. Fred banks down and his eyes glow bright red. Beside Onyx, a hand of lava emerges and attempts to crush the lord.

Onyx rolls out of the way and jumps onto the stone fragments and uses it to catapult up to Fred. He kicks Fred in the face and sending him soaring into the tower. Fred flies out of the tower and glares at Onyx. Heat builds up in his eyes and Fred fires lasers from them down towards Onyx. Onyx blows the attacks again and leaps up and throws a punch, gunning directly towards Fred. The lava hands spring up and drag Onyx down to the ground. He yells out in pain as the molten rock burns away at his skin.

Fred dives down and kicks Onyx in his chest. Fred roars a little as storm clouds roll in and lighting strikes down around the battlefield, striking countless Grimm. In the chaos, Onyx shoots up and slams his head onto Fred's chin. Fred launches up a little but Onyx grabs his head and headbutts him, sending Fred down onto the ground. Onyx grabs Fred's collar and punches him in the stomach. Fred coughs out and is thrown back into the crystal base of the tower. Onyx dashes up and socks Fred in the face, cutting through the tower side and slides along the ground.

Onyx extends his blades and lunges towards Fred. Fred gets up and ducks down, avoiding the slashes from Onyx. Fred releases a massive blast for fire from his boot and launches Onyx into the stone walls of the tower. Onyx falls down towards the ground but Fred flies up and unleashes another blast to send Onyx flying down onto the surface below. Fred extends his blade of flame and dives down to stab Onyx. However, Onyx springs up and blocks the attack with his own blade. Fred's eyes widen as he pushes more power to crush Onyx.

Onyx fires blasts from his cannon and hits Fred in the face, forcing him up into the air. Onyx leaps up and grabs Fred's ankle and pulls him down far enough to punch Fred in the face and send him flying down towards the ground. Fred slides along the ground but is fast enough to evade a stab from Onyx and punch him in the face with a boiling hot fist. Lighting strikes move down and slam into Onyx. Onyx cries out as Fred super-heats his hands and slams them down onto Onyx's face and burn him.

Fred: I can keep that going for as long as we both still breath.

Onyx yells out more as red marks start to crack along his face and head. He grabs Fred's arms and slowly pulls them away from his head but red beams of fire still slam into the general's head. Onyx yells and continues to pull back until he extends his blade and cuts Fred's arm a little. Fred stumbles back in pain as the lighting stops and Onyx is freed. Onyx charges forward and slams his fist into Fred's face.

Fred stumbles back with each punch as Onyx continues his onslaught of punches. Fred pushes his palms to create miniature jets and fly back from Onyx. His eyes burn red again as his blades of flame emerge. He yells out and charges towards Onyx. Onyx extends his own blade and as the crash, geysers of lava emerge from behind Fred, each warrior pinning the other down.

_______________________________________________________

Inside the fortress, Roz and Isaac continue to push back the Plague Doctor, getting him knocked back farther and farther. The Plague Doctor launches his chain forward but Roz raises a crystal pillar and traps the metal weapon. Isaac dashes in and swings towards the Plague Doctor but the assassin ducks and dodges. Isaac swings upwards but the Plague Doctor grabs the blade and looks up to Isaac.

Isaac reaches forward and uses his semblance. The Plague Doctor gives out a cry and he punches Isaac in the face. He drops the chain and goes in for a few punches towards Isaac. Isaac ducks under one punch and kicks the Plague Doctor back. The assassin handsprings back and grabs his chain and pulls back. Isaac ducks down as Roz runs up and slams her blade onto his chain. The Plague Doctor kicks the chain and watches it spin around Roz's sword. He extends claws from his left glove and slowly pulls Roz in closer and closer. Roz pulls back but is able to pull back from the assassin's grip.