Bonfire of Dreams

The cruisers slowly land down around the remains of Camp Ortus. As the ships land, dust and sand is blow away as the ramps lower themselves down. A few more ships land down as Theodore rolls off of his ship in the wheelchair. He moves forward as Isaac, Mason, Evie, and Roz all step out first. They walk up to Theo and Isaac smiles down at him. Theo raises an eyebrow as Isaac steps to the side to reveal Fred standing there. Theo's eyes widen a little as he wheels himself forward. He glances up and looks over Fred. He sighs and smile a little.

Theodore: Guardian.

Fred: Headmaster.

The two of them shake hands and smile at one another. Theo pulls back a little and gestures to a large tent.

Theodore: Come. We have much to discuss.

The six of them walk over to a tent. From a different ship, Violet steps out and watches Fred walk away with the others. Her teammates pass her and all but Llew continue onward. She turns back to Violet and looks at her. Violet glances down and sees Llew's reaction.

Llew: Violet? Are you ok?

She takes a deep breath and nods a little before walking down the ramp with her teammates.

Violet: Yeah...let's go.

Eadwulf grabs her arm.

Eadwulf: You can talk to him, you know that, right?

Violet: Eadwulf....I'm not an idiot.

Violet brush past her teammate and slowly made her way down towards the sands below. Llew and Eadwulf looked at one another as Ing slowly caught up to Violet. Behind them all was Leia and May as they slowly got off the ship on their own.

________________________________________________________

Inside the organizational tent, Theo has a map of Vacuo laid out. Around the table is Fred, Isaac, Roz, Mason and Evie. Theo rubs his chin as he looks around at the map. There are some markings on it signifying different engagements past and present plus others to show off possible outposts for Onyx.

Theodore: So, we have his albino ass on the run...where would he most likely go?

Roz: My best guess is not anywhere here.

The group all turn to look at Roz.

Evie: So, where would he go then?

Roz: Land of Darkness...the Kingdom of Evernight.

Roz steps up and moves the map across to show off the Dragon Continent. The group all look to one another before staring over to Roz. She nods a little as the map lingers on the spot.

Theo: That place hasn't been scouted out in a good century...or four.

Roz: Which is why he and Salem are housed there. I know the terrain. I can be a scout.

Fred: No offense, or I hope you take offense, but last time I saw you, your boss threw me off a cliff and you lead an assault that killed 4,000 people.

Roz: I didnt kill Jet Ombre...and...I was...misguided.

Fred: Misguided?! You really expect me to stand around here while you-

Isaac: She saved my life on more than one occasion since coming back. Lock it down. Understand?

Fred glares a little as Roz raises her arm in front of Isaac.

Roz: I understand your concerns, Fred. But I-

Fred: Frederic. You don't have the right to-

Evie: Settle down! Now!