𝑰𝑰𝑰. 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰𝑪𝑬

THE WIND BLEW Vienna's hair out of her face as she hugged Miguel's back tightly. She sat the luggage carrier on his bike while he drove them to the beach to meet up with his friends, who have started to become Vienna's friends.

"I mean, the only logical answer would be for Robby Keene to be his son, right?" Miguel asked Vienna as he turned the corner to go to the beach.

"You're right, but remind me again why that's so bad?"

"Well, it's not bad or anything, it's just... weird."

"I get that, and Robby Keene was the guy you beat at the karate tournament?"

"Yes,"

"And now he's being trained by your ex's dad at Miyagi Do?"

"Yes,"

"Where Sam, your ex, now also is training?"

"Yes,"

"Wow, I'm proud of myself for remembering that." Vienna chuckled as the beach came in view.

"You should be," Miguel agreed before stopping his bike. "We're here." He helped her get off his bike and they parked it somewhere.

"But I can still sense that you're upset," Vienna sighed as she noticed Miguel's frown while they walked to the beach-volleyball section where Hawk, Demetri and Moon were.

"Hawk," Miguel called when they reached them.

"Hey, there's the man and our Austrian City." Hawk greeted and Vienna rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"Vi!" Moon squealed happily and the two girls hugged. They met briefly before but they got along very well.

"What's up?" Hawk asked Miguel before noticing his frown. "No. No more of this. Look, it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes, you have one right next to you—"

"Thanks," Vienna interrupted in a dry tone as Moon giggled.

"No more sulking about Sam." Hawk finished as if Vienna never interrupted him.

"I'm not suckling about Sam. It's about Sensei." Miguel explained.

"Is this about his rap sheet?" Hawk asked him. "My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass."

"It's about him and Robby Keene," Miguel revealed and Vienna shared a look with Moon and Demetri, they all did not understand the karate war.

"Alright, alright, you two can discuss your little karate business later, but right now let's have fun!" Vienna cried out with a smile.

"Vi's right, come on, Vi, Demetri, I'll race you two to the sea and we'll see those two slowpokes there." Moon giggled and ran off.

"Wait, my sunscreen isn't dry yet!" Demetri yelled as he ran after her together with Vienna who had quickly thrown off the white blouse and denim shorts she had over her basic black two-piece.

"You're losing!" She yelled at Miguel who had dropped his stuff and joined the race just like Hawk.

"I won!" Moon cheered.

"Yeah, because you got a head start." Hawk shot back before kissing her.

"Ugh, get a room!" Vienna yelled at them before splashing them with water.

"Guys, you didn't eat an hour or two ago, right?" Demetri asked them from the shore, but Hawk and Miguel shared a look and got out of the water, picked up Demetri and threw him in the water.