𝐼. 𝐿𝐸𝑇𝑆 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝐼𝑁

"YOU READY?" DANIEL asked everyone and looked at Johnny and Shane.

"Let's begin!" Johnny yelled, but everyone quickly realized that they had no idea what they were supposed to be doing.

"Uh, begin what exactly?" Demetri asked carefully, making the three adults share a look.

"Begin a new era," Daniel settled on. "Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat—"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves," Johnny interrupted Daniel.

"No," Shane corrected. "By hitting them before they can use those tricks." He said and Daniel shot him a look.

"Point is, we gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us," Johnny continued. "They strike first? We'll pre-strike!"

"That's not a word." Shane shot at him and Vienna shared a look with Miguel.

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do." Daniel tried.

"Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. And that's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley." Johnny yelled again.

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach," Daniel added.

"With kicking and punching!" Shane cheered and the students joined him.

"We bite first!" Johnny continued but the students stopped cheering.

"Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises." Daniel sighed and Vienna sat down and leaned her back against a tree. This was going to be a long day.

"All right, line up!" Johnny ordered and all the Eagle Fang's and ex-Cobra Kai's got ready in their position, the Miyagi-Do's following.

"And just breathe and follow me," Daniel said calmly and did the exercise. Vienna saw Johnny's look and made eye contact with Miguel.

"Three, two, one," She whispered to him and pointed at Johnny.

"Fighting positions!" He yelled and Miguel rolled his eyes at Vienna with a smile. "Right leg back. Front kick ready. Hi-yah!" He said and Mitch kicked Nate from behind.

"Shit, dude. I'm sorry." He apologized quickly and Vienna locked eyes with Miguel, this was going to be a long ride.Vienna had her head leaning on Miguel's shoulder as Bert and Mitch got ready to fight.

"Ready. Fight!" Johnny ordered and the two started attacking. "Go for the teeth!"

"Hey, hey. You're just swinging at each other." Daniel interrupted the two.

"Yeah, it's called fighting," Shane told him and Vienna held back her chuckle.

"Don't you teach any defence?" Daniel asked Johnny, ignoring Shane's comment.

"Best defence is more offence," Mitch explained with zero logic before Bert kicked him in the side and pushed him into a rock.

"Holy..." Johnny gasped and looked at Daniel. "Why do you have a rock in the middle of your dojo?"

Next, it was Daniel's turn to show how Miyagi-Do fights.

"Fight!" He said and Demetri and Sam started circling each other. They circled... and circled... and circled. "That's it. Keep circling."