𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰. 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫, 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑫, 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑨𝑺𝑺

I just wanted to say that i do use the term 'karate war' a few times. Of course with current events i just want to put out there that i don't see war as a joke or a term to be used lightly. My heart and thoughts go out to everyone in Ukraine and to those who are struggling with these events.

<3

MORE THAN EVER was Vienna prepared to fight for her life. With the karate war growing, her friends turning into enemies and her sociopath of an aunt being back in her life she was prepared to give it her all. All three of the dojos were prepared to give it their all.

"I know it's been a while since our last class," Daniel said to his students at Miyagi-Do. "After the fight at the school, I wasn't sure if Miyagi-Do should stay open. But things have gotten worse since we shut down. That's why we're back. The only way to stop Cobra Kai is if we all work together. But always remember, the reason we learn karate is—"

"To show the world that you're not a bunch of pansy-ass nerds!" Johnny yelled at his students of Eagle Fang Karate. Vienna shared a look with Miguel and tried to suppress her smile. "We're gonna show 'em that you're though! Because eagles don't get shut on. They're the ones that do the shitting," At that Vienna and Miguel couldn't hold in their chuckles. "Just don't forget, being a badass doesn't mean being an asshole. The goal isn't to hurt other kids. The goal is to—"

"Win at all cost," Kreese told his students at Cobra Kai. Irene stood next to him with a devilish smirk, not noticing the looks she would get from Tory. "Those we thought to be our allies have turned against us."

"Now our enemies are attacking us from all sides," Irene added, fulling the hatred of the teens by feeding them the poison of her lies. "There is no turning back. Now is the time to show them—"

"Forgiveness," Daniel encouraged Miyagi-Do as they started with simple breathing exercises. "Compassion. Mr. Miyagi used to say, if you're looking for revenge, you can start by digging two graves. He was right. If you have hate in your heart, then you've already lost. I know it's not easy, but you have to do whatever you can—"

"To beat the living crap out of 'em," Johnny cheered the Eagle Fangs on while they worked on punching exercises. "Don't let 'em push you around. You gotta swoop down like an eagle, grab 'em with your claws, and sink your fangs into 'em. But I don't ever want you to start the fight. I just want you to—"

"Finish it," Kreese ordered the Cobras. "For good. Do we make ourselves clear?"

"Yes, Sensei." All karate students replied. They were ready to give it their all.

After training, Vienna had gathered all of her stuff and made her way towards her bike to get home as fast as she could so she and her dad could pick up Robby.

"Vien," Miguel called out and jogged over to her with his classic dorky smile. "You doing anything for the rest of the day?" He asked her and Vienna nodded softly.

"Yeah, my dad and I just have to do something that will probably take up the whole day." She explained, she hadn't told Miguel that she would be temporarily housing Robby. Was that a bad choice? Yes. Did Vienna know that? Also, yes. But knowing Miguel and Robby's history she decided to not tell him right now.

"Oh, okay, what is it?" Vienna did not expect Miguel to ask her that.

"Oh, um, it's just some... house stuff." She lied pretty smoothly but Miguel still saw through it.