𝑰𝑰. 𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑽𝑺. 𝑵𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬

NURSES WALKED IN and out of Vienna's hospital room as they kept asking her random questions. What is your name? What is your birthday? Who are your parents? How old are you? The basics they ask people who suffered from a severe concussion.

"Alright, what is your nationality?" Lilly asked Vienna as she sat down next to her on her bed.

"I'm half American half Finish. My dad was born in New Orleans, and my mom was from Finland." Vienna replied as she dug through her memories.

"Very good, Vienna," Lilly smiled with pride. When Vienna first woke up, she couldn't remember her first name, but after they let her come by for a bit, her memories started coming back to her.

"So, how am I doing?" Vienna asked Lilly as she ignored the headache that was growing.

"Well, your memories seem to be coming back little by little which is good. But you will probably have trouble remembering small or large things from time to time for a period that could last between two weeks and three months," Lilly started explaining as Vienna carefully let her head fall back onto her pillow. "You will also along with that have migraine attacks and you will have periods of blackout."

"What do you mean with periods of blackout?" Vienna asked, worry lacing her voice but also pain as her head hurt with every thought.

"That means that there will be times where you will fade out for short or long times. You won't faint or lose consciousness, but your brain will temporarily shut down and won't react to anything except keeping your body alive," Lilly explained and sighed with sympathy as she watched Vienna go pale with worry and pain. "These symptoms sound scary, but many have had them, and many have also lost them. No one knows for sure how long they will last, but I can promise you that we'll do everything we can to get you back to normal."

"Alright," Vienna whispered softly before turning back to Lilly while hugging Berny close to her. "When can I see Miguel?" Another sympathy filled sigh escaped from Lilly's lips as Miguel asked his mother the same question merely a minute later.

"And this is from your pale friend. Demetri, is it?" Carmen asked her son as she showed him the comic. "He said the plastic isn't UV resistant, so don't leave it near the window." She added and placed the comic on his bedside table.

"Okay," Miguel replied weakly.

"And that basket is from the LaRussos and this card is from Shane Brand." Carmen smiled softly as she picked up the card with a bee on it.

"Ooh—" Miguel exhaled deeply as he tried to speak, but Carmen stopped him.

"No, no, no, don't... What is it, Miggy? What do you need?"

"Ooh," Miguel sighed in pain again.

"Water?"

"Where are Vienna and Sensei?" He managed to ask and Carmen sighed.

"Johnny is... I don't know where he is," She started and looked at the wall where Vienna was laying behind. "But Vienna is right next door."

"How is she?" Miguel asked, fear lacing his voice.

"She's awake and recovering. But her nurse told me she's suffering from a very severe concussion," Carmen explained and teared up at the look of pain in her son's eyes. "Hey father had to leave for something important so I'm the one keeping up with her. So far, they haven't told me a lot, but once I do I'll let you know, Miggy." She promised him, but all Miguel could do was look at the wall he shared with Vienna longingly.

<3

MEANWHILE, SHANE SAT on the passenger's seat next to Daniel with Johnny in the backseat. When Daniel had come to him about finding Robby, he wanted nothing to do with it. But when Daniel explained to him that Robby could get a horrible sentence if the cops find him first, Shane joined in. Vienna wouldn't have wanted that for Robby.