𝑰. 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑯

VIENNA BRAND OPENED her eyes carefully. Her lashes fluttered across her cheeks as she blinked twice, trice before opening her eyes fully. Bright light met with her vision and when it cleared she could finally see where she was.

She sat upright, her head spinning and hurting as she did. She couldn't remember a lot of what happened, but what she did remember was that she was not in her favorite meadow when everything turned dark. Carefully she tried standing up, her head spinning again in the process. She blacked out for a second before picking herself up again and being able to stand on her own two feet. Everything around her felt fuzzy and distant, yet somehow comforting like this was where she was supposed to be...

"Don' think that, minun kimalaiseni (T: my bumblebee in Finish)," Vienna spun around, a big mistake as she felt her balance falter. But when her vision returned to her, she could spot a hazy blur of the shape of a person coming towards her.

"Who's there?" She called out in panic and confusion. She lifted her hand to scratch the place she felt an itch, only to feel a large wound that was starting to heal.

"Does my own daughter really not remember me?" And that's when the hazy blur formed a real person. And Vienna was looking at Sade Brand.

"Mom?"

<3

"VIENNA?" SHANE BRAND sighed as he pushed some of her hair out of her face. It ruined him to see his daughter like this, tubes giving her the oxygen and nutritions she needed and machines making sure the line of her heartbeat wouldn't stop. "It's been two weeks since the incident. I'm going to this PTA meeting at school with the LaRusso's, gonna be showing everyone we don't take shit from anyone," He chuckled while wiping away some tears. "I just wish you'd come back to me already."

"She's steady, which is a lot better than last week. She's a fighter." Vienna's nurse, Lilly, promised Shane as she checked some of Vienna's machines.

"No, that's the thing, Vienna's not a fighter," He whispered before taking the stuffed bumblebee out of the bag he brought. "Look who I brought you, Berny was missing you," He said to his daughter again while laying the bee next to her. "We are all missing you."

<3

SHANE OPENED THE doors to the school, Daniel and Amanda LaRusso behind him.

"We're not leaving without an explanation." Daniel sighed as the three walked into the school. Shane looked around but gulped when his eyes locked on the stairs.

"I can't believe they had the gall to suspend Sam for two weeks! And when I tell the school board how incompetent they are. Heads will roll." Amanda scoffed in anger.

"At least they expelled the girl who started the whole thing." Daniel tried and Shane shook his head.

"Tory was just trying to help Vienna. She just wasn't shown the right way." He thought out loud. When he first heard what happened, he hated Tory with every bone in his body, but then he thought about Vienna and how she would forgive her, and so, Shane forgave her too.

"Expelled? That bitch should be in Shawshank." Amanda exclaimed.

"Calm down." Daniel tried.

"'Calm down'? Everyone is against us! The dealership is a ghost town." Amanda shot back.

"It's not that bad."