𝑰𝑽. 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯

VIENNA WAS BUSY cleaning up the record store when the bell above the door rang.

"Surprise," Vienna turned around and smiled brightly when Tory was standing in the doorway.

"Tory!" She exclaimed before jogging over to the girl and hugging her. "What brings you here?"

"I'm joining Cobra Kai," Tory revealed and Vienna looked at her in surprise.

"Wait, you fight?"

"I've had a few kickboxing lessons, but I wanted the real thing. Karate," Tory joked at the end and the two girls laughed together.

"Well, you better go, class starts soon if I'm not mistaken." Vienna smiled.

"You're right, but I'll visit you after class, then you can tell me all about your date," Tory smirked and left the store, the bell above the door ringing again. A second later Miguel entered the store.

"Hey, why aren't you in class?" Vienna asked him as a giddy smile took over.

"Wanted to see you quickly," He answered with the same smile. "And our new Sensei Kreese is kinda sketchy, I wanted to complain." He added and Vienna rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for letting me be your complain box," She replied sarcastically. "But go, before you're late." She smiled and Miguel nodded, but before he left he gently kissed her cheek, leaving her blushing and smiling like a maniac.

<3

"SO, THEN I kissed his cheek and that was the end." Vienna smiled brightly as she told Tory everything about her date with Miguel.

"That is so cute, you two need a ship name, I say... Viguel... Mienna..."

"All those names make me want to throw up," Vienna laughed as Aisha walked through the door. "Hey, Aish."

"Hey, Vi," Aisha replied before looking around, only she got distracted by something on her phone and groaned.

"Let me guess. Dick pic?" Tory asked and Vienna rolled her eye while Aisha chuckled.

"No. My mom wants me to go to the beach club with her." She replied and Vienna and Tory shared a look.

"Poor you," Vienna joked.

"Yeah, that sounds so miserable," Tory agreed but luckily Aisha caught the joke.

"No. It's just... This girl Sam's probably gonna be there, and she and I are not on good terms." Aisha explained and Vienna realized something.

"Wait, Sam as in Miguel's ex?" She asked and Aisha nodded. "Wait, have you two met?" She then asked, wanting to change the subject.

"Not formally, I'm Aisha," Aisha introduced to Tory.

"Tory," Tory replied.

"Hey, that's a cool bracelet." Aisha complimented while Vienna just noticed the spiked band.

"Oh, this? It's not just for show. Some creepy guy at the mall tried to grab me once, but I managed to block him and give him a gift he won't ever forget." Tory smirked and Vienna rolled her eyes.

"Wow, very subtle," She joked.

"You seem like you already know how to kiss ass pretty well," Aisha said to Tory. "What do you need Cobra Kai for?"