𝑽𝑰𝑰. 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑶𝑺

AFTER VISITING ROBBY, Vienna didn't think she'd be visiting a police station any time soon again. But that was until she and her father got called to the police station themselves with some devastating news.

"Seeing as there isn't any proof of the abuse and threats that Irene Kulmala to Vienna, we can't do anything as of right now." The police officer revealed and while Shane sighed and rubbed his eyes, Vienna could only stare at him, her heart dropped and her vision blurred. She'd never felt more terrified for her own life before. Not even when she fell over that railing.

<3

VIENNA HADN'T LEFT her house in days since she got the news about her aunt being free. She was paranoid that Irene would find out where she lived and come by to do she didn't even want to know what. So instead, Vienna lay on her bed, and she quickly found herself cuddling Berny tightly. She wanted to call Miguel back, he tried contacting her so many times, but she couldn't.

Every time she was close to calling him the image of him and Sam returned and so would the pain and betrayal. When she thought back to it, she couldn't even remember why she forgave him. Because he bashed his eyelashes a few times? Said it was nothing? Or was it because Vienna just wanted to believe it wasn't true that badly? It all didn't matter now, all that mattered was that she was starting school again tomorrow. A place where Irene would be quick to find her.

The doorbell rang and Vienna looked up from her laptop where she was building a new house in the Sims 4. She ignored it thinking her dad would answer but after a minute it rang again.

"Dad! The door!" She yelled while saving her work and closing her laptop. But again, after a minute the bell rang, and the worse came up inside of Vienna. What if it was Irene? "I am not afraid of you. You will not control me." She whispered to herself quickly before leaving her room. She dashed to the kitchen and picked up a frying pan before carefully as if walking a minefield walking to the front door where the bell rang once more. She took a deep breath before swinging the door open and holding the pan out.

"I'm armed!" She shrieked as she moved the pan up and down to keep the person that might be Irene away.

"I expected you to be mad, but this is something I did not expect," Miguel chuckled awkwardly and Vienna opened her eyes. That's when she dropped her frying pan on the ground next to her and her hands flew to her mouth. Miguel was standing on his own. No wheelchair, no crutches no nothing.

"Miguel, oh my god, you're standing!" She exclaimed as all of her previous feelings disappeared for a second before she remembered them again. She dropped her hands and her smile and started twisting one of her rings around her fingers. "This is... wow. I'm happy for you." She told him truthfully, but she didn't smile.

"Thanks," Miguel smiled shortly before he pulled a bouquet of Forget-Me-Nots from behind his back, originally native Finish flowers, and handed them to Vienna. "These, um, these are for you," He chuckled nervously and Vienna took them with a short smile before focusing her eyes on them. The situation was way too awkward for her.

"So... why are you here?" She asked finally and looked up at him.

"I tried calling you but you wouldn't answer so I thought I'd just drop by in person," Miguel explained as his smile disappeared too. "Can we talk?" He sighed and Vienna nodded.

"Yeah, come in," She replied and walked into her house again. While Miguel closed the door, she made her way over to the kitchen where she filled a small vase with water where she put the flowers in and sat down on one of the bar stools. Miguel took a seat next to her and the two didn't say anything for a few seconds, like looking at the Forget-Me-Nots.