𝑰𝑿. 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

NO MATTER HOW crazy her life would get, the one thing that could always calm Vienna down and ground herself with was dancing. It was as if the music would transport her to a different world, one where her life was that of an ordinary teenager.

The room at Vienna's dance school was completely empty next to the mirrors, music box and storage area. It was just her and the music, the music and her. And Vienna was in her element.

She started the music and the moment the beat entered her body it moved on its own. Slowly she stood up, and when the lyrics started she hinged backwards, her body moving like water. She started slow, and concentrated at first, moving with such delicacy that a gush of wind could blow her away. But that was until the beat dropped.

"Was I stupid to love you?
Was I reckless to help?
Was it obvious to everybody else
" With those lyrics that hit Vienna a little too close to home, she let the music take full control of her. She jumped, spun and gave it her all. She needed this. She needed to put all those conflicting emotions into something.

Vienna wasn't the coma girl when she danced, she wasn't the bumblebee, she wasn't the fighter. She was just Vienna. She was just someone who she actually liked being.

"There's just no time to die" Unbeknown to Vienna, someone had been watching her this whole time.

When Miguel knocked on the door to the Brand house and it was Robby who opened he could feel his blood boil. But he wasn't there to make things even worse, he was there for the girl he fell in love with.

"She's not here," Robby told him with a slight glare. "And even if she was I don't think she wants to talk to you right now."

"Good thing you don't think for her then," Miguel shot back. "I just want to talk to her. Do you know where she is?"

"Why, just so you could hurt her all over again?" Robby challenged him. "Weren't you in this exact situation with her at Moon's party? When are you finally going to stop hurting her?"

"Never mind, I know where she is." Miguel scoffed and turned around. Robby watched how Miguel left and his blood boiled. Vienna was special to him, not in a romantic way, but he sure as hell was not going to let Miguel keep on hurting her.

"Sorry, Ana. But only Cobra Kai can help me protect you." He whispered to himself and left the house.

"Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry

There's just no time to die" Vienna was breathing softly but visibly. Her chest heaved up and down as she breathed in and out through her mouth. Finally, she stood stable on her two feet and looked at her face in the mirror across from her. A few strands of her hair were sticking to her face and the sweat along her hairline was glistening.

Vienna closed her eyes, took a deep breath through her nose and exhaled through her mouth slowly. When opening her eyes again her mind was clear and her body was calm. This was the Vienna she wanted to be.

"I always forget how good you are," Vienna whipped her head around in panic but calmed down when she saw Miguel.

"Miguel, you gave me a heart attack," She exclaimed while catching her breath again.

"Sorry, I didn't know you didn't know I was here—" He rambled quickly but shut up when he saw the look Vienna was giving him.

"Miguel, what are you doing here?" She asked while sitting down at the storage area and removing her dance shoes.