Author's Note

Hey guys!

First of all, WISH ME HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!! ONE MORE YEAR SURVIVED!!! I'M FINALLY 15!!

So I love Damon and I love Damon fan-fictions and I've literally searched Wattpad for some good ones but I couldn't find many (PLEASE RECOMMEND IF YOU KNOW GOOD ONES) and soon I was finished with all I could read, so I thought of an idea of my own. So I made my own fanfiction of Damon with an original character and this is it. A lot of the plotline would change in the future like I would keep most of the main events but I would still probably change a lot of stuff to fit according to my plotline. There will be a few of my original characters added in the book later on.

Warning: There will be no Damon or Elena hate allowed. It's not a very popular opinion but I actually don't mind Elena so much anymore (blame that on my Elena-loving sister). Oh and there would a lot of Katherine bashing, I hate Katherine (another unpopular opinion I have). yeah and there will be violent language used. Might be a little slut-shaming (I do not support slut-shaming, the only slut shaming I would write is the dialogues and thoughts of the characters that already exist on the show, none of my OCs would slut-shame), racist comments not allowed and THERE WILL BE NO SMUTT (like seriously I suck at romantic stuff, so a sex scene? you can forget it.)

Also please no hate comments, like honestly my anxiety would not handle hate comments well so unless you want me to cry, please don't hate. Constructive criticism is always allowed and so is sarcasm, I love sarcasm. It's the only thing I'm good at.

And yeah I think that's it.

Hope you Enjoy!

- Katie