ISOBEL

Caroline, Bonnie and Mysha were sitting in the cafeteria, discussing the founders' day. Caroline was going on about the Miss Mystic float and what should be done. She kept ranting about how the old floats were the worst and they need to be better. Both Bonnie and Mysha weren't properly listening to her.

Mysha wasn't listening because she wasn't interested and Bonnie had been absentminded since the death of her grandmother and she didn't really want to talk about the founders' day. Caroline seemed to have noticed the lack of enthusiasm from her friends as she called them out on it. They both comically sat upright and Bonnie said with determination, "Alright, show me."

Caroline started, "Okay, Let's reference last year's Miss Mystic float," She searched "Mystic Falls Founders' Day" on her computer. She showed the screen to Mysha and Bonnie, "This is what they did last year and this is exactly what we don't want to do." Mysha grimaced at the horrid sight on the screen while Bonnie comment with an, "Ew."

The float was probably the worst thing Mysha had ever seen. It was blue and white, had cake on it and all in all, was more like a child's birthday than the town's founders' day. Mysha hated it. Caroline agreed with them and Bonnie asked, "Okay! So, what are we doing?" Caroline said dramatically, "Southern classic elegance." Bonnie raised an eyebrow, "Gone with the Wind?"

Caroline asked, shocked, "How'd you know?" Mysha deadpanned, "You channel Scarlett, daily." Caroline grinned, "So true!" Three shared a laugh and Caroline is looking around. She wondered, "Where's Elena? She's supposed to be helping." Bonnie awkwardly shrugged while Mysha looked around for Elena. She seemed to be missing a lot. She was always with Stefan.

Caroline sighed, looking at Bonnie, "Okay, what's the deal?" Bonnie feigned ignorance, "What do you mean?" Mysha could feel a burst from Caroline coming and she did not want to be here for that. She can handle being in Bonnie's presence while she's with Caroline but she would be able to handle it if they started talking about personal stuff, it would get too awkward.

She was right as Caroline snapped, "Don't play dumb. You and Elena are fighting. Spill!" Bonnie rolled her eyes claiming it to be nothing and Caroline countered, "It's not nothing. You know this whole float is supposed to be about friends creating something together and everyone is fighting. Matt and Tyler hate each other, you and Elena are on the outs, you and Mysha are always on the outs and make things so awkward when you're within 5 feet and I don't like it! And I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong."

Mysha glared at Caroline for bringing her into her speech. She was fine with the way things were in her life and while she knew that Caroline wasn't, she did not appreciate her bringing it up all the time. Bonnie sadly shook her head, "I can't talk about it, Caroline, I'm sorry." Caroline looked at her with pity and Bonnie stood up saying she needed to be somewhere.

Mysha banged her head on the table with a groan. Caroline looked at her with worry, "Did you get any sleep last night?" Mysha shook her head, "No, I was up the whole night. Sam kept testing me to call him back, but I don't want to call him back. That is why I'm avoiding him. But I'll have to see him later because Carol Lockwood wants to have rehearsals for standing on a float too. What do I do?" She whined and Caroline patted her back sympathetically, "Just tell him you don't want to get back together. I'm sure he'll get the hint when you spell it out for him."

Mysha nodded, "Yeah okay. Hey, can you come over after this? My mom wanted to take an interview of Miss Mystic Falls for the newspaper" Caroline looked apologetic as she replied, "Uh, can I come later. I'm having lunch with Sif." Mysha asked, confused, "Whose Sif?" Had she missed that much when she left? Caroline perked up, "Ooh, you know, Stefan? Elena's boyfriend? Sif's his brother's fiancee. I don't like Damon but Sif is actually really fun to hang out with. You should come with me." Mysha shook her head, "Can't. Dad wants me home after school. In school, we're only learning about the history of this town so my dad wants to make sure I don't forget my family history by teaching them to me himself."