A FEW GOOD MEN

[A/N: The song above is the song mentioned in the chapter. Black Hearts (on fire) by Jet is also mentioned but I could only add one video so... Anyways Hope you enjoy!]

Damon doesn't think he has ever been more in love with his fiancée. Sif had been starving and she had denied blood bags because she liked drinking directly from the vein. So they had gone and compelled a few sorority girls to be their meal.

And now he was watching Sif drink from one of them and it was a beautiful sight. The lights were all switched off and the other girls were dancing to Black Hearts. He sunk his fangs in one of the girls' necks when the lights switched on.

Both Sif and Damon looked up from their preys and groaned seeing Stefan on the door. Stefan shut the music and Sif huffed, sitting down on one of the couches and wiping her face clean.

Damon looked up at his brother blearily, "Greetings." Stefan asked, "Can we talk?" Damon agreed and Stefan clarified, "Without the Tri-Delts." Damon responded, "Anything you have to say to me, you can say in front of them. They're really good at keeping secrets."

Stefan looked at them pointedly and Sif sighed, shooing them out of the room. Stefan spoke, "Hello Sif. It's great to have you back, even if you seem more careless and messier than before." Sif smiled and narrowed her eyes, "Perhaps it's because I was recently indisposed and my moral compass seems to be destroyed." Stefan shifted and cleared his throat, "Right, uh, sorry for the tomb."

Sif simply replied, "It's alright. You're not the person I blame, Stefan. Katherine is. Which reminds me, which one of you will track her down, since you know, I don't have any way to reach my contacts?" Damon sat on the couch, cuddling her and assured her that he would find Katherine.

Damon then asked, "So what is it that you want to talk about, brother?" Stefan started, "There was a woman you may have known a few years back named Isobel in North Carolina at Duke." Both Damon and Sif raised their eyebrows at him and Damon asked, "You wanna discuss the women in my past right now? Seriously?"

Stefan simply pointed out that Damon killed her to which Damon said, "What's your point?" Stefan wondered, "I just—just wanna know if you remember anything about her." Damon retorted, "Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan." His brother was apparently hell bent on getting information. He pressed, "Well, think hard. It's important."

Damon just said, "It's really not. At least not to me. So great chat Stefan see yourself out." Stefan sighed, leaving. Damon sped to the stereo and played a slow song and pulled Sif up from the couch.

He took her hand and they started dancing to the beat. Sif put her head on Damon's shoulder as they closed their eyes, getting lost in the dance and the melody of November Rain. They danced in each other's arm, content and safe. After being apart for more than a century, both of them basked in the comfort of their love and enjoyed the music. 

The couple were happiest they had ever been in this soft moment. They just swayed to the music for a while before Sif spoke, "We should get cleaned up and leave, I was promised a tour of Mystic falls. And you also told me, you'll introduce me to your brother's girlfriend so we could buy clothes for me."

Damon hummed agreeing yet pulled her closer, not letting go. They stayed like that for a while before Sif finally managed to convince Damon to let go. they cleaned up and Damon led Sif to one of the places where they fell in love. the waterfall.

Sif gasped, "Oh I remember this. We used to come here so often. Especially when you had to escape your boring father." Damon laughed and nodded, pulling her closer to him, "Yeah, I thought we could start from your favorite place. It's a surprise, it still exists, everything else was broken down and rebuilt."