UNDER CONTROL

There are a lot of things Sif didn't like. Guilt, people, Katherine Pierce. But one of the things she hates most is someone disrupting her sleep. So when she was so rudely woken up by the sound of rock music at 9 in the morning, she knew that the culprit would be dead in less than a second if they didn't turn it off.

She pushed Damon off the bed in a grumpy state and told him to get his brother to be that brooding asshole again. At least then he doesn't blast music at the break of dawn. Damon grumbled and whined but left nonetheless, taking a glass of blood for energy with him. She could hear them bicker and she did everything in her power to ignore the annoying sounds and sleep! Just as she was about to fall back asleep, her fiance walked into the room.

He sat down on the head of the bed and Sif shuffled closer, putting her head on his chest and cuddling him. He put one of his arms around her and played with her hair. She had almost dozed off again but apparently, Damon didn't want her happiness. He said, "Hey, you know this seems familiar." Sif grumbled, "Familiar to the sweet night when I was sleeping?"

Damon laughed and shifted closer so he looked her in the eye, "No. Familiar to the time we used to spend in bed avoiding my creepy father." Sif raised an eyebrow, "That is what this reminds you of? This sweet moment reminds you of hiding from your deranged father who had some weird affiliation with me?" Damon jerked his head back and said, "Hey, we had some amazing times hiding from my obsessive father. If I remember correctly, which I do, it was also one of those times when you first told me you loved me."

Sif smiled, "That hasn't changed. I still love you with all my heart, Salvatore." He leaned forward and kissed her softly. She immediately reciprocated, melting in his embrace. Damon deepened the kiss and Sif's hand went to hair, fingers getting tangled in the raven locks. The kiss was interrupted by Damon's phone. He groaned and picked up the phone. It was Liz who had decided to interrupt their morning.

Answering the phone, Damon was informed about a council meeting being held in some time. He promised he'd be there and hung up. He turned to his fiancee who was glaring at the phone as if it had personally offended her. He put the phone down and kissed Sif again. Not letting it escalate, Damon pulled as she tried to pull him in.

"Sorry," Damon apologized, "Duty calls. I gotta hop in the shower. There's some important council meeting today." Sfi grumbled, "Yes, I heard. Now leave before I decide that this important meeting isn't important enough for you to be on time." She pulled the covers over her head as Damon got up and went to the bathroom.

She must have fallen asleep because when she woke up, it was already noon and Damon was long gone. She dragged herself towards the shower and after taking a relaxing hot bath, she went down to the kitchen. On her way, she found Stefan drinking and sulking. She plopped down next to him and snatched the bottle and gulped down a drink. "Are you even old enough to drink?" She teased. He scoffed and took the bottle back, not bothering to reply as he drank.

Her gaze softened as she took in how wrecked he looked. "What's bothering you, Stefan?" she asked, "Is it, Elena? Because I will kill her if you want me to. Her face tempts me anyway." Stefan chuckled, bringing the bottle up to his lips again, "No, no Elena's fine. Please don't kill her no matter how tempted you are. I'm just drinking to take off the edge. It helps with the urges."

Sif shook her head and leaned her head on her shoulder, "I don't get why you can't have human blood. I mean I get that you're a ripper and all but saving human lives is so exhausting. And if it's about control, then you know a ripper can also control themselves, right? I have a friend who is a ripper and still drinks human blood without getting too high of a kill count. I should really try to get in contact with him, who knows if he's alive or not. He's very troublesome. But he has my brother to keep him in check."