THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Damon and Sif entered the Salvatore house to find Anna and Pearl waiting for them. Pearl greeted, "Hello Damon. Sif." Damon made a snide comment, "Ever hear of knocking?" Pearl answered, "An invitation wasn't necessary. I'm surprised that no living person resides here. Is it just you three?"

Anna chimed in, "Yeah. How do you keep out unwelcome vampires?" Damon replied, "I kill them." Damon tried to run towards them but Sif put her hand on his chest and asked, "What are you doing here, Pearl?" Pearl cleared her throat, "Have a seat. I was hoping we could have a word."

The couple agreed and they all settled down. Pearl began, "We've taken up residence at a farmhouse just outside the town. It'll suffice for now." Damon questioned, "All 25 vampires?" Pearl answered, "Not all, some. I imagine that a few have already left town. Others are probably still in the woods or like us acclimating. And three were killed in the tomb." She looked at Sif and Sif shrugged, "Not my fault. They were the ones who thought that just because I was locked with no escape, I would be harmless. They attacked me."

Pearl incredulously exclaimed, "You drank them dry and ripped their hearts out." Sif sighed, "Ah, yes. That was nasty. No idea how father does it." Damon furrowed his eyebrows and chose to ignore that conversation and looked at Pearl and Anna, "How did they get out of the tomb anyway?"

Anna guessed, "I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus pocus." Pearl spoke, "I understand from Anna that the founding families still have a secret council?" And Anna stated that Damon was a part of it.

Damon tried to lie, saying, "That's ridiculous." Anna called him out, "I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon. I'm up to speed." Pearl stated, "And so am I. And now that you've infiltrated the council, I'll need to know everything they know. Starting with a listing of names of all the council members and their families."

Anna added, "And everyone you've supplied with vervain." Pearl agreed, "Yes, that will have to stop immediately." Damon and Sif exchanged looks. Sif looked over at Pearl, "Are you done? Do you have any more demands?" Not letting Pearl answer, Sif continued, "Good. Because I'd like to remind you who has the power here. You are in no condition to give orders. You remembered what happened the last time you demanded something from me, right?" Sif knew she remembered. Sif remembered the day as yesterday. She was just minding her own business when Pearl had come up to her the day before they were captured.

"Miss Mikaelson," Pearl started, "I would like to request something from you and I believe you are in power to grant me that request." Sif looked up from her book, "Pearl I may be in power to grant all your requests but the question is am I in the mood to read and find out what happens next or listen to you blabber?" Pearl insisted so Sif sighed, rolling her eyes and shut her book allowing Pearl to continue.

"I would like you to forgive Katherine for whatever she had done against you." Sif chuckled, "And why would I do that?" Pearl said, "Because she is becoming more reckless with each day passing and I fear her carelessness would get us caught. If you forgive her, the feud between you both would end and we could all leave Mystic Falls as soon as possible."

Sif stared at Pearl, "No. I have no intentions to leave this town nor do I wish to forgive Katherine. In fact, I want her where she is now. Paranoid and alone. That's my punishment for what she did against me and I do not want to change it. If I miraculously change my mind, you would be the first to know. Good bye now." Sif tried to walk but Pearl pulled out the wooden stake from behind her and stopped Sif by her arm and Sif turned holding her by the throat lifting her off the ground.

"How dare you try to kill me? You young vampires are so arrogant," Sif leaned in and whispered in Pearl's ear, "Don't forget. I am the reason you and your daughter still live and I can easily end your existence in the world. Do not challenge me." She let go of her throat and promptly left.