3

before we starti just want tosay that commentsare what i appreciate most

before we start
i just want to
say that comments
are what i appreciate most.
please, please, please,
comment. <3

2 WEEK LATER
Monday
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

2 WEEK LATERMondayBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Kaizier licked over his lips. His head was in another place. A place from two weeks ago. Alyssa continued to float around his head. For what? He didn't really know. He didn't know the bitch from a can of paint, but she was fine.

"I ain't come to play arrrouuunnddd, something, something, something, muthafucka down, boop boop boop boop!" KD yelled as the group of friends walked into the Five Guys. "Yeahhh Aunt-Uncle Santannerrr killed that."

India rolled her eyes, Taurus holding the door open for the group.

"You ain't got no damn since." Horace said, the group sliding into a booth to eat.

"Nigga I can barely understand what the fuck you saying, mumbling bitch. Wickman ass nigga."

Horace flicked him off before turning to his best-friend. Kaizier continued to silently look over the menu, feeling eyes on him.

He huffed, "Wassam, bruh. Why you keep starin?" Kaizier asked. He hated when people stared at him. It made him uncomfortable and he was already paranoid as is.

"You gon tell me what car ran you the fuck over? Nigga, you look terrible."

Kaizier didn't exactly tell Horace what had taken place two weeks ago. He didn't want to worry his friend.

He put the menu down before turning to his best-friend and giving him a small smile. "You bitchy as fuck. Say, I'm straight, mane."

Kaizier watched as Horace rolled his eyes before they both payed attention to the main conversation at hand.

"You guys wanna come over my aunt's house tonight?" India asked, "Especially you, Kai. You weren't even there for the news year celebration."

Seeing as Kaizier had visited his grandmother earlier today, and he had no match tomorrow, he was free to do whatever.