30

GQ STUDIO - 10:15 AM - SATURDAYBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

GQ STUDIO - 10:15 AM - SATURDAYBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"Wassam, it's Kaizier Gaulden, middle-weight boxer. And I'm here wit GQ ta answer y'all questions." Kaizier smiled at the camera, holding the cards in his lap.

He began to flip to the first question. "What does getting hit feel like?"

"Uh, it don't feel good, nigga? Oh, shit I'm spose ta curse in dese?" He laughed at the camera. "Fuck it." He threw the question onto the floor.

"We love you and Alyssa together. How did you two meet?" Kaizier read before throwing the question on the ground.

"Ta be honest, everyone knows I was street fighting and shit. I had got jumped by dese big ass niggas cause I beat dey friend, and I was slumped inna alleyway. She's a nurse, so she got off and found me and took me back ta ha place, and stitched me up. And I fell in luh wit ha right after that night, keep it real witchu, slime. Next question."

"Why did you choose to switch from street fighting to boxing?"

Kaizier smiled, looking into the camera. "I got people ta live fa. My guh won't feelin' dat street fighting shit, neither was my brudduh Horace and my mawmaw, so when Micheal gave me da opportunity, I took that bitch."

He threw the card behind him.

"What's some advice you would give to an up-incoming boxer?" Kaizier read off slowly. He clicked his tongue.

"You prolly askin' da wrong nigga, aye, say I'm still a rookie myself, mane." He laughed softly, "But what I can say, is don't let nobody tell you dat you can't do shit, new or not. You ca do whatever da fuck you want cause fuck dese people."

Kaizier made his way to next question. "Awww boaaa!" He laughed loudly, throwing his head back, "Maneee y'all hell, ian readin' dese fed ass questions."

The producers behind the camera laughed softly. Everyone really liked Kaizier's personality. At first, he had came into the studio with a sad and down attitude. He had a dream about his grandmaw, but he cheered up when he reminded himself that she was no longer suffering and in a better place.