15

FRIDAY| TRAINING DAYBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANAthank you for 5K views, and 500 votes! keep it up guyssss

BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA
thank you for 5K views,
and 500 votes! keep it up guyssss.

FRIDAY| TRAINING DAYBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANAthank you for 5K views, and 500 votes! keep it up guyssss

"Play witcho coochie, please." Kaizier pouted, looking down at Alyssa. It was training day, and they hadn't seen each other since last Sunday. He missed her, terribly. He hated how attatched to the older women he was.

Alyssa laughed, and it was like music to Kaizier's ears.

"Boy, I'm not doing that when you can just do it for me, in person at that." Alyssa laughed. The phone was set up on her desk. She was currently at the hospital, doing another double shift. She'd been doing them all week.

He watched as she put her hair up in a ponytail before taking a sip of coffee.

"Why you just staring at me?" Alyssa took a facetime photo of Kaizier who just continued to stare at her in awe.

"You so fuckin' pretty." Kaizier whispered softly, almost as if he couldn't believe she just walked around looking like she did. "Like you pretty as hell, but sometimes I just notice more than others. Like right na."

Alyssa blushed. "I look a mess, baby. I been working doubles and shit. My hair not even done." She had took the blonde out to let her hair breathe. "Speaking of, you know how I was going to do black? Well, I'm doing something else. But I'm getting it like a day or two before your match."

"Das wassup. Ima pay fa it."

"Boy," She laughed, "No. Just worry about you please."

Fuck what she sayin, he thought. "Why been workin' so hard princess. You got bags unda yo pretty eyes."

"I need the money." Alyssa said honestly. "Plus, I'm just making up for the days I been asking off."

Kaizier frowned when he saw her yawn, rubbing her right eyelid tiredly. His eyes dropped to her lips that were pink, and full, and covered in gloss. He bit his lip, looking at her neck, the bite mark on display, as if she forgot it was right there.

"When you get off, ma?"

"Umm," She tapped her applewatch, "It's 10:30 right now, so 3:00am."

"Hell nah." Kaizier scrunched his face up. "Soon as I make it we openin' yo botique and you quitting dis shit. I wantchu ta be yo own boss and shit. Make yo own hours."