19

5 DAYS UNTIL THE MATCHBATON ROUGE METROPOLITAN AIRPORTBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

BATON ROUGE
METROPOLITAN AIRPORT
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"Everyone got dey tickets?!" Micheal called, cupping his hands around his mouth

"Everyone got dey tickets?!" Micheal called, cupping his hands around his mouth. Although everyone here was damn near grown, besides RayJay who 59, Micheal was the oldest, so he made sure to look over everyone, espcially Kaizier.

"Son, you got your ticket?" He asked, making his way over to Kaizier who was standing with Alyssa, his arm around her shoulder.

Kaizier nodded. "Yuh, you got yo's?"

"Don't get smart." Micheal scolded, before laughing and walking away.

"I love you guys relationship." Alyssa whispered sleepily. It was 4am, and although Micheal and Kaizier was used to being up at this time, her and the rest of the group wasn't.

"Aye, I'm sleepy as hell, folks." Von mumbled, Tabatha in his lap as they sat, waiting to be borded. "Why we hada wake up dis early?"

"I'm sayin, twin." Taurus yawned, "Kai deadass lucky we love him."

Kaizier rolled his eyes. "We waitin' fo da private jet to be looked through and cleaned. They just goin' ova protocal, whinin' ass niggas. You'on see none of da guhs bitching."

"Well that's them." Kd mumbled, "They got a pool at the hotel? I brought my best speedos, y'all."

Everyone stared at him.

"Whaaat?" He asked, holding his hands up, looking around at everyone in confusion. "Why y'all staring at me?"

Von scrunched his face up. "You needa burn dem...allum."

"Nah, on everything," Horace laughed sleeply. He was spread out in the chair, a sleeping mask over his eyes, which was Alyssa's.

"Gaulden! Please report to hanger 1, thank you!" They heard over the intercom.

Everyone stood up, Kaizier holding Alyssa's hand as they made their way towards the hanger where they could start boarding.

"I'm so happy everyone is here," Alyssa yawned, looking over her shoulder.