6

200 comments, please!i love you!

i love you!

next day | LEE NAILS
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

next day | LEE NAILSBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"Lyssa, dis gay." Kaizier mugged, leaning down and gently whispering into her ear. It was the next morning of their all weekend time together, and she had woke him up to get her nails done. He thought it was just going to be her, until Alyssa walked up to the front desk and explained she wanted Kaizier to get a pedicure and manicure as well.

"Take you right hea." The Vietnamese women spoke, beginning to walk. "Nails first."

Alyssa sat in the chair behind a desk, before she pointed to the other desk and chair, a vietnamese women behind it. "Boy, sit down."

He huffed, sitting down, rolling his eyes. He really didn't know why he was doing this gay ass shit, but once he turned his head to see Alyssa smiling at him, he decided to just suck it up and do what she wanted.

"Next we doin' sum shit I wanna do." He mumbled.

"That's fine."

"Boyfriend pay fa nail?" The nail tech asked, pointing to Kaizier.

Kaizier looked at Alyssa who was blushing.

"No, h-hes not-"

"Yuh." Kaizier spoke up louder. "Whateva she want, get ha it." He spoke without even looking at Alyssa.

"Kaizier no."

"Guh shut up." He waved her off.

"Good pick in boyfriend." The nail tech in front of Kaizier said, pulling out her tools. "Pay fa nailllll..."

"Yeah, he's great." Alyssa played along, "Real real good."

Kaizier rolled his eyes. The nail tech began on his nails, filing them down. He watched closely, kind of stunnded to see her just plucking away dead skin and buffing his nails. She held his pointer finger gently, buffing the nail.

"Kaizier." Alyssa called, and he turned his head only to kiss his teeth in annoyance.

"Mane, move."

Alyssa had her phone out and was taking a photo of Kaizier getting his nails done. She blocked India and her friends from off her instagram before posting it on her story.