4

THE NEXT MORNINGBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

THE NEXT MORNING
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"Kaizier," Alyssa whispered, softly shaking the younger boy who laid on her couch

The group had spent the night, and it was currently six in the morning. She had work in about two more hours, but she wanted to pick up some breakfast for the teenagers.

He groaned, his eyes fluttering open. "What, mane?"

Alyssa halted at his voice. It was gruff and groggy, deep and scratchy. "Are you sure you 19?"

"Mane, Alyssa, move" He turned onto his back, his eyes closing once again.

"Nooo. Come with me to get them some breakfast." She whined. She stood in the same spot, seeing as he didn't move. She rolled her eyes. "Fine, bruh."

Kaizier rolled her eyes, not even sitting up as he grabbed Alyssa's wrist, pulling on it. He added a bit more strength than he need, because she ended up in his lap, straddling his body. His arms were behind his head, his eyes now open as he stared up at the older women in his lap.

"Move yo gun. Ion even know why you got that in my house." She reached down, gripping the shit that was poking her thigh.

"Lyssa-" He tried to grab her wrist, but she grasped the object, her eyes widening before she looked up at Kaizier who was staring at her hand that was currently gripping his dick.

He licked his lips before looking at her. "Let me go."

Alyssa did as asked, slowly moving her hand before standing up from his lap. "U-Umm, I'll be in the car."

She turned around, not even waiting for him to respond before making her out the door and down the driveway towards her Benz Truck, hopping into it.

"That nigga can't be 19," She whispered to herself, "If he 19, Im 19. Ew, no."

Grabbing her phone, she rolled her eyes, seeing Sheyaa facetime her. She declined it, throwing her phone in the cupholder. Why her ex was still trying contact her? She didn't know. But, Alyssa already knew she wasn't even about to entertain his cheating ass.