28

A MONTH LATERBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

A MONTH LATER
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"Well, it likes Kaizier Gaulden has won his second match

"Well, it likes Kaizier Gaulden has won his second match. I'm fairly surprised, although this one, he had came very close to losing. His head was definetly in another place Tom, but at-least he was able to snap back into it last minute."

Alyssa turnt the TV down, looking over at Kaizier who was sleeping peacefully in her bed. He had moved in with her as soon as they came back from Turks and Cacios. Of course, they were supposed to stay a bit longer, as soon as they got the news, they were on the first plane back to America.

She looked over at Kaizier who still had dry tear stains on his cheeks. All he had been doing was sleeping, crying, and training.

A week ago, she wasn't sure Kaizier would win the fight, he was so torn up about Alice, who hadn't even been dead for a week before he was in the ring, but he had pulled through.

It was obvious that he used training and then his matches to cope with his loss.

"Baby," Alyssa whispered in his ear, running her fingers down his cheeks. "You gotta get up and eat something, Kai."

He groaned, turning away from her voice. All Kaizier wanted to do was fight, and sleep. He didn't want to be bothered.

"Kaizier you haven't ate in two days, I let it slide the first couple times, but now you gotta get the fuck up." Alyssa gripped his arm and pulled him so he was laying on his back.

She straddled him, and his eyes fluttered open. Kaizier wrapped his hands around her waist, staring up at her. "I miss ha so much, mane. I t-thought she was getting better, bruh. Das what they told me, ma. They told me she was betta. They promised."

Alyssa pouted as Kaizier's tears began to flow from out of his ears, sliding down the sides of his face. She reached out, her thumbs wiping away his tears.

"S-She neva gon' meet our kids, bruh. No wedding, mane, fuck!" He cried, closing his eyes and gripping Alyssa's shirt. He pulled her into him and he burried his face in her breast, his arms wrapped around her waist as he cried into her chest.