Part 8

I rushed to the hospital where Carla was. I joined Dr. Diaz the OB in labor watch, its been 6 hours Carla's labor didnt progress, Dr Diaz preceded to do a C -section. The baby upon delivery appeared blue, it took us a while before she cried, at the recovery i told her ill observe her for a while to check if shes okay, after 4 hrs I carried Carmelita to her very happy parents. The whole family was there.

"Thank you Elisse for taking care of our grandchild" it was tita mary mathews mom

"Ofcourse tita" i was yawning ive been awake for almost 24 hrs,

"Babe lets go home, ill get your things" Sandro said at ngpaalam na kami

"Sa hotel ako matutulog" sabi ko saknya

" love, please.. lets go home"

"Ayaw ko!! Ayaw kita makita. Doon ka sa kanino man nagkis sayo!" And i started to cry. Nangigil ako.

"Love it wasnt a girl, it was Mon" he showed a picture on his phone, Mon was kissing sandros neck.

"Ngkaroon lang ng Dare love, mon didnt want to kiss my neck so he kissed my collar instead"

He was wiping my tears. I felt stupid, we ended up laughing in the van.

"You look cute when youre mad.. im not used to not having you in my bed" he was stroking myhair

I fell asleep instantly.

It was 10am already, I woke up sandro because I knew he had a meeting today.

"I cancelled it, i want to spend time with you" i felt bad since I have to do rounds today and Il vsist carmelita or cara as tita Myra calls her.
Ill be your driver today.

We first got coffee and our first stop was the hospital. I had to do rounds with my residents at may bagong admitted na patients na hindi stable. Pagka-labas ko ng office, andoon nnman si Sebastian with a big bouquet of flowers.

"Hi" he said

"I cant take that " i pushed my hands inside my coat and walked passed him.

"Elisse, sige na please. 5 taon yun.. bakit ano pinagyayabang mo?!, nabili ka na ba ng boyfriend mong milyonaryo"

Sandro was already in sight and he heard everything. He moved toward Sebastian with a clenched fist..

"Sige congressman hanggang saan kaya mo" nghamon na sabi ni Sebastian

Hinawakan ko ang dibdib ni Sandro ang bilis bilis ng tibok ng puso

"Baby hindi worth it" i kissed him gently on the lips. Huwag dito. Huwag sa trabaho... he grabbed my waist and we continued moving forward.

He opened the car door for me and sped away. We were headed home since mama wants us there for lunch.. Sandro was still tense, lumalabs ang mga ugat sa mga kamay nya na madiin na nakahawak sa manubela.

We reached the compound, we passed by the house and he stopped infront of our house that was ongoing construction. Wala workers ngayon kasi wala pa ng yung mga ibang gamit.

"Bakit tayo andito love?" I turned to face him. Hinamapas niya nang malakas ang manubela, nagulat ako at bigla nya akong hinalikan na mariin. He pulled me from

Shotgun seat to the drivers seat I was now straddling him. He was holding my neck in place, kissing me aggresively on the lips and biting my neck. I dont know if it was  pain or pleasure ang mas nanginibabaw sakin. Umaangat na yung dress na suot ko at yung kamay niya nakaposisiyon na sa hita ko.

Nagulat ako when he hooked his fingers on my underwear and removed it and placed it on the shotgun seat. He removed the strap around my dress that made it fall down to my waist. Good thing this was the farthest part of the compound and the car was heavily tinted...