Prologue

Here is my second story, I hope you like this.
______________________________

(Voice over): A place were all Smurfs, and a forest were animals live, the day were going good for them

(Voice over): until it's not good.

The Smurfs were running away from Gargamel, Hefty and Smurfette were running with SmurfTatiana, Smurfette was holding her daughter.

Tatiana (voice over): "my name is SmurfTatiana, I'm the guardian of love".

Then the Smurfs went left and Smurfette's family and SmurfTatiana went right, Gargamel went for them and run to get them.

Tatiana (voice over): "I know what you're thinking", "why does Smurfette and Hefty have a daughter in her arms and how did Gargamel knows about their child"?

Then they had no where else to run, they were by a tree, as Smurfette was scared.

Smurfette: we're trapped.
Hefty: don't worry, I have you back.

Then Gargamel was going to try to get them, Hefty was protecting his wife.

Gargamel: you can't run now.
Smurfette: what do we do now?

As Gargamel was coming closer to them, the baby was scared.

SmurfHeart: auntie.
Tatiana: it's okay, we got you.

Tatiana (voice over): "If you want to know how all of this happened to us, let's go back 3 mouths ago in the past".
______________________________

3 mouths ago...

Tatiana (voice over): In the Forbidden Forest, me and my brother used to live here alone.

SmurfTatiana was walking doing busy stuff and her brother came.

Tatiana: hey, Nate.
Nate: hey, sis.

Tatiana (voice over): This is Nate Smurf my brother, he likes games and many stuff and things I like.

Tatiana: whataa doing?
Nate: nothing much.

They give each other a hug together.

Tatiana (voice over): but before long, until we met the team Smurfs.

Smurfette: we came here to help.

Tatiana (voice over): Gargamel attack all of us, and it was the time that I got wings, Hefty propose to Smurfette in marriage, and SmurfWillow asked us to be with the other Smurfs.

Tatiana: of course, we can.
Nate: yeah.

Tatiana (voice over): This is Smurf Village where me and Nate Smurf lived with the boy and girl Smurfs.

Mint: hey, girl.
Tatiana: what sup.

Tatiana (voice over): We heard the story of Smurfette, and the married couple here. Sense we been here, we been hanging out with the Smurfs more.

Tatiana: great pie.
Baker: thanks.
Tatiana: hi, Gusty.
Gusty: sup, Tatiana.

Tatiana (voice over): The Smurfs build new places, Zip lines and, slingshots in the village.

Gusty: great idea.
Handy: thanks, it was SmurfTatiana's idea too.

Tatiana (voice over): Brainy and SmurfStorm did a security, the smurfs have devices for watching movies or text their friends, as a idea from SmurfTatiana.

Smurfette: great idea, Tatiana.
Tatiana: thanks, I thought it will be good.
Hefty: well, it is.

Tatiana (voice over): I also learned archery with SmurfStorm, many times I did good shoots and she would too.

Storm: great aim.
Tatiana: thanks, I did a lot of practice.
Storm: well, keep it going.

Tatiana (voice over): As the day with the Smurf, I been feeling good as a Smurf, and have friends and best friends, I spent days with the Smurflings together.

Sassette: hey, Tatiana.
Tatiana: hey, Sassette, Snappy, Slouchy and Nat.
All: hey!

Tatiana (voice over): I read them stories to them sometimes and we play games or stuff together, and sometimes I would fly around with the Smurflings on me.

Nat: yay!
Snappy: this is fun.
Sassette: yeah, great wings.
Tatiana: thanks.

Tatiana (voice over): I help with the Smurfs in the village, Hefty and Smurfette, and Papa Smurf more around the village. Handy Smurf made Smurfette and Hefty's house bigger for a family. As the days went, everything has been great for us Smurfs, we would do everything to make our lives better for us, but until Gargamel comes up with a plan to get us, we will be ready for it.