Chapter 19: Spring day

At the village, Gutsy Smurf, SmurfWillow, Papa Smurf and SmurfTatiana's friends were her mushroom, seeing if she will wake up.

Smurfette: it's been 2 minutes.
Papa: we know, Smurfette.
Willow: we can just hope that she'll wake up.

Then the Smurfs were getting out of SmurfTatiana's mushroom for her to rest, they went out but SmurfWillow look and see Gutsy not leaving.

Willow: Gutsy?
Gutsy: let me stay, I can take care of her.
Willow: okay.

Then SmurfWillow left, Gutsy Smurf sat down next to SmurfTatiana and looked at her.

At night...

It was dark, SmurfTatiana woke up and saw she was in her mushroom, she looked and saw Gutsy Smurf make Smurf soup.

Tatiana: ow, Gutsy?

Then he heard her and bring the soup, Gutsy pit it on the table and hugged her.

Gutsy: I'm so happy that you're okay.
Tatiana: me too.

Then he let go and sat down, SmurfTatiana used a spoon and eat her Smurf soup, she always knows that it's her favorite, Gutsy Smurf grabbed her staff.

Gutsy: hey, here's your staff.

Gutsy Smurf showed SmurfTatiana her staff and got surprised of how it looks.

Tatiana: wow, it transformed.
Gutsy: yeah, Smurfette found it and saw.
Tatiana: this shows more of the love.

Gutsy Smurf was surprised of the staff she said, then he put his hand on her and SmurfTatiana looked back.

Gutsy: can I ask you something and promise me something?
Tatiana: sure.

Then Gutsy Smurf put both of his hands on her shoulders and looked at her.

Gutsy: will you be my girlfriend and don't be upset of your thinking.
Tatiana: oh, yes I will, and I promise!

Then Gutsy smiled and they shared a hug as they were together.

A few days later...

It was a Smurfy morning, the smurfs started to wake up, Smurfette and Hefty wake up and give each other a kiss.

Hefty: morning hon.
Smurfette: good morning too.

They got up and got dressed, Smurfette went SmurfHeart's room and went to the crib and smiled.

Smurfette: good morning, sweetie.
SmurfHeart: morning, mama.

Then Smurfette smiled, she picked up SmurfHeart and went to Hefty in the kitchen, he looked at his daughter.

Hefty: there's my little sweetie.
SmurfHeart: Dada!!

Hefty pick her up and smiled, he gives Smurfette a kiss on the lips and pull away.

Hefty: I love you.
Smurfette: me too, hun.

After they had breakfast and went outside and looked around. Then Smurfette saw Nate Smurf walking with a present, Smurfette told Hefty and they went to him.

Smurfette: hey, Nate.
Nate: hey.
Hefty: what do you got there?
Nate: a gift that me and Tailor did for SmurfTatiana.

Then they were at SmurfTatiana's mushroom, Nate knocked on the door, then she opened and saw them.

Tatiana: hi, everyone.
All: hey.

Then she let them in and closed the door, they sat down and SmurfTatiana saw her brother holding a gift.

Tatiana: what's that Nate?
Nate: this is for you, me and Tailor made it.

Nate Smurf give it to her and she started to open it, then SmurfTatiana saw it was a light pink kimono with an asanoha pattern vest, she gives her brother a hug.

Tatiana: thank you.
Nate: your welcome, sis.

Then they heard the Village Bell ranging, SmurfStorm came in.

Tatiana: hey, Storm.
Storm: come out here, Papa Smurf has a announcement.

Then the Smurfs went out of the mushroom and went to the village bell were Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow are, SmurfStorm carried her kids with Clumsy.

Papa: my fellow Smurfs, me and SmurfWillow have a great announcement.
Willow: sense we see the sunny day, we are going to the beach for us.

When the Smurfs heard the announcement they started to cheer for the surprise, then Gutsy Smurf came to them, and pick up SmurfTatiana.

Gutsy: hey guys.
All: hey.
Gutsy: so we're going to the beach, huh?
Tatiana: yeah, it's fun.
Hefty: we better get ready.

Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow told the Smurfs to get umbrellas, blankets, sun screen and put on swimsuits, they went to their mushrooms to get ready, Smurfette, her family and friends were in their swimsuits, but they were waiting for SmurfTatiana, SmurfBlossom has her son Savvy Smurf with her.

Hefty: is she done yet.
Smurfette: I don't know, we need to give her time.
Savvy: Beach!
Blossom: that's right, Savvy.

Then SmurfTatiana came out wearing a pink swimsuit and had her hair as a ponytail, they all saw her swimming suit.

Smurfette: I love your suit.
Tatiana: thank you.
SmurfHeart: Tatiana!
Blossom: come on, let's go!!!

Then SmurfBlossom pulled them to the beach, they were with the Smurfs at the beach, SmurfBlossom and her son we're on a floaty being happy, SmurfStorm was swimming as Clumsy and the twins were watching, Gutsy Smurf was playing in the water with SmurfTatiana and Nate Smurf.

Nate: come on, man.
Gutsy: hey, I'm the one that is getting you two.
Tatiana: yeah, and I'm the one getting you.

SmurfTatiana, Nate Smurf and Gutsy had fun there, but Smurfette and her family were under the umbrella chilling out.

Smurfette: this is nice.
Hefty: yeah, it's also SmurfHeart's first time.
Smurfette: that's true.

Hefty and Smurfette gives their daughter a kiss on both her cheeks and smiled, it got sunset for the beach that the Smurfs are, none of the Smurfs were in the water, they were sitting with their family, best friend or girlfriends, Hefty pulled Smurfette and SmurfHeart closer to him and looked at his wife.

Hefty: Smurfette, I promise you that I will always be with you.
Smurfette: me too, hun.

The family hugged, as they were staying together, and for something good will be for their daughter SmurfHeart.

The end...