Chapter 12: new family

Hefty and Smurfette were at their house, Smurfette was in bed laying down with the baby.

Hefty: go to sleep dear, came when ever you want.
Smurfette: okay.

Hefty give her a kiss on the forehead and went out, Smurfette went to sleep with SmurfHeart. Three minutes later, Smurfette woke up and the baby was sleeping, She smiled and got off of the bed.

Smurfette: sweetie, your mom is happy to have you.

SmurfHeart was sucking her thumb as she was sleeping, Smurfette got out a crib that was made from Handy, she put SmurfHeart in there sleeping, Smurfette puts a blanket on her.

Smurfette: don't worry sweetie, mommy will be right back.

She walked out the house, Smurfette knew that she cant leave the baby alone, Smurfette was gonna be out for a sec. Hefty and his friends were hanging out talking to each other.

Hefty: hey Handy, are you with SmurfLily yet?
Handy: I am, I just asked her.
Storm: congrats man.
Smurfette: hi guys.

They heard a voice, they turn around and saw Smurfette there standing, Hefty went up to her and give her a kiss.

Hefty: how are you feeling?
Smurfette: I'm feeling Smurfy.
Hefty: where's SmurfHeart?
Smurfette: she's sleeping, I'll be with you guys for a minute.
Blossom: yay!

Then the rest of the hanging out, Smurfette was with her friends and her husband talking, then Smurfette had to go cuz, she heard the baby crying.

Smurfette: I need to go, the baby is awake.
All: okay.
Tatiana: and my birthday is tonight.
Hefty: I will come soon.
Smurfette: okay.

They shared a kiss and she went to their mushroom, Smurfette opened the door and carried SmurfHeart from her crib.

Smurfette: it's okay, mommy is here.

Then SmurfHeart started to calm down and smiled, Smurfette went on her bed and hold SmurfHeart.

Smurfette: hey sweetie, stay here.

SmurfHeart was on the bed, Smurfette got the flower that SmurfBlossom give her, she went to her baby.

Smurfette: SmurfHeart, SmurfBlossom give this to you, it's a flower.

Smurfette went to her daughter and put the flower on her hat, then SmurfHeart giggles of the flower on her, Smurfette pick her daughter up.

Smurfette: I knew you'll like it, time to play with your toys.

Then SmurfHeart giggles, Smurfette put SmurfHeart on the flower mat and went to the closet.

Smurfette: getting the toys that my friends give you.

Smurfette grab the toys and put them by SmurfHeart, she look at her toys, SmurfHeart saw the pony stuffy and hug it.

Smurfette: you like that, it's from my BFF SmurfTatiana.

Smurfette smile as she watch her daughter hugging it, Hefty came and putted his hand on her shoulder.

Hefty: you did a good job.
Smurfette: thank you dear.

Hefty and Smurfette shared a hug, SmurfHeart went to her parents and looked at them, Hefty saw his daughter and pick her up.

Hefty: hey sweetheart, being good?

SmurfHeart saying gaga to him, Hefty put her back with her toys, and kissed his wife's cheeks.

Hefty: I'll make dinner after the party for SmurfTatiana.
Smurfette: okay.

Smurfette and Hefty sat on the couch and watch their daughter play. Then at midnight, everyone was at SmurfTatiana's birthday, watching her opened presents, she opens SmurfStorm's presents and it was her own bow and arrow.

Tatiana: wow, thank you so much, Storm.
Storm: your welcome, it's something I can give you.
Nate: happy birthday, sis.
Tatiana: thanks brother.

Then SmurfTatiana hugged her brother for her birthday, the Smurfs were happy for her, SmurfTatiana's friends went to her.

Smurfette: we are happy for you.
Blossom: it's a good day to have this for you!
Tatiana: thanks everyone.
Gutsy: you are happy to be here.

Then SmurfTatiana hugged Gutsy Smurf for saying that, he hugged her back. Then SmurfTatiana carried Smurfette's baby.

Tatiana: hey SmurfHeart, you happy for me?

SmurfHeart smiled at SmurfTatiana, she give her a smile. After the party, all the Smurfs went home. Hefty was doing dinner for the family, then he was done with the food.

Hefty: honey, dinner is done!
Smurfette: coming, dear.

Then Smurfette came in the kitchen with SmurfHeart, Hefty set everything on the table for them.

Smurfette: wow Hefty, you did all of this.
Hefty: it's something I can make for the family.

Smurfette gives Hefty a kiss and put SmurfHeart on the baby chair, and sit next to her to feed her, then they started eating, Smurfette likes it.

Smurfette: this is good.
Hefty: thanks.

Then they kissed for a sec, and pulled away, Smurfette was feeding her daughter, she holds the spoon to SmurfHeart.

Smurfette: here comes the Birdy, sweetie.

Then Smurfette made bird sounds and SmurfHeat opened her mouth and eat the food, Smurfette smiled at SmurfHeart as she was eating.

Hefty: she's liking the food, hon.
Smurfette: yeah, it's nice to have a family.

Then they got done with the food, Smurfette was singing the la la lullaby to SmurfHeart, trying to get her to sleep. Then the baby yawned and fell asleep and went to the crib.

Smurfette: good night sweetie.

Smurfette putted SmurfHeart in her crib and give her a kiss, and went on the bed with Hefty.

Hefty: good night, hon.
Smurfette: good night to you too.

They shared a kiss and they went to sleep together.
______________________________
I finished this as for my birthday, I'm happy that I'm 16 years old, I was supposed to publish this on June 6th, but I got it done, I'll keep making more chapters, have a good day.