How Things Have Been Ever Since

y/n POV

In United L'Manburg life's been great. I love United L'Manburg. My new family. And my new life overall.
It's a lot different from how I used to live. I used to be alone with my Pony for the most part.
Spending the majority of the day by doing chores, potato farming, practicing fighting and battling, spending time with Pony and with a lot of waiting.
But I still loved my life even though thinking about it now it's kinda boring.

Because now there's a lot more to do. And a lot more people to spend time with.

Everything's great.

But lately at night I've been hearing this whisper saying things like
"Aren't you guilty?"
"You should be."
"After all you killed."
At first I thought that I was just tired. But soon realized that's not the case.
This whisper is in my mind. But I have no control over it.
At first I couldn't really tell what it was saying but as time passed I can hear it more clearly. It's getting harder and harder to sleep.

I'm not saying these. Someone else in my mind is telling me, trying to make me feel guilty.
And it's working, I'm starting to feel guilty. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep. When I'm crying the whisper tones down a little bit.

I haven't told anyone about this. Even though my dad and Phil are very trustworthy. I don't want them to worry.

Plus, it'll go away and stop eventually, right?