Later That Day

(A Couple Hours Of Time Skip)

y/n POV
I was in my room. Laying on my bed, not sleeping just thinking. Thinking about every mistake I've ever done. Not just about Nightmare. I felt guilty just thinking about them. But I was trying to learn from them, so I wouldn't do the same mistake twice.
Then I got up and thought that I was thinking too much about the past. It was a nice, sunny day and I was making myself miserable for no reason. Nightmare doesn't talk to me during the day so I decided to go out and have some fresh air. It would also help to clear my head.

I got out of the castle and went to the backyard. I sat down under the same tree. I looked up at the sky and just acknowledged the beauty of United L'Manburg. I realized that everything about The United L'Manburg is amazing. The scenery is simply beautiful. The trees are very tall and old but still very healthy, they must've been taken care of very well. The mountains ahead create an amazing view. The grass is the greenest grass I've ever seen. The flowers are in all sorts of beautiful colors. The air is so fresh and clean. The people are so nice and way happier now that President Wilbur and Vice President Tubbo are the leaders.
Everything about this place is amazing. I love being here. I love my new life here.
All these thoughts cleared my mind and calmed me down a lot.

As I was thinking about the beauty of United L'Manburg. My thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name.
"y/n!" I snapped back to reality and looked around to see Tommy.
Using his super speed, he ran up to me incredibly fast and sat down next to me.

y/n
Tommy, you really shouldn't use your powers outside. Unless it's absolutely necessary. They're top secret. You can easily be seen. And if someone sees and asks about it what are we gonna tell them?

Tommy
Relax. No one's around here. We're in the castle's backyard. There's no one living near so no one can see us. And if they ask we can just say "You saw it wrong."

y/n
Still be careful.

Tommy
Anyways, I'm glad I found you here. I've been looking everywhere to find you but you were nowhere to be found. I've got something to tell you.

y/n
What is it?

Tommy
You know, almost our entire family are gods. Me, you, Techno, Wilbur and our dad (Tommy, Techno, Wilbur's father Philza).
Except Tubbo. Our father never actually adopted Tubbo but he's my best friend and he's hung around with us a lot so he's practically a part of the family. But he isn't a god. And he doesn't know about The Gods let alone us being gods.
I was thinking we should tell him about us being gods. And if he wants he can become one as well.

y/n
Tommy, I don't think that's a good idea.

Tommy
Why?

y/n
First off, how are you gonna tell him?

Tommy
I'll figure that out. You don't need to worry about that.

y/n
Secondly, I think he should just live his life as a normal person.

Tommy
y/n he's The Vice President. He doesn't have a normal life from the start. He does love his job but it's not some ordinary job.

y/n
By that I mean, let him be human. Adjusting to being a god would be hard.
And if you ask him he might say yes, but if he regrets it there's no turning back. Believe me, if I didn't have to turn you and Wilbur into gods I wouldn't have. Because getting used to being a god is hard, I know it.

Tommy
Yes, there is a bit of adjusting but he'll get used to it. Just like how me and Wilbur did.
Plus even if we don't tell him he will realize eventually. We're gods we can't age, we're gonna be staying like this for forever but Tubbo will get older and realize something's not right.
And I'm immortal but he isn't. If he doesn't become immortal I would have watch my best friend who I grew up with leave me. I don't know if I can recover, if or should I say when that happens and nothing could make me happy, I'll be miserable forever.

y/n (Thinking)
Now that he put it that way it would be heartbreaking if we don't tell Tubbo and if he doesn't become a god like us.

y/n
Okay Tommy it's fine with me. But first talk to Philza about this, to get his opinion. And as far as I know there are no concrete rules for gods but still ask him if this is even allowed, we wouldn't want to get into trouble.
But if you tell Tubbo about this please don't pressure him to become a god. If he wants to become one tell him about your experiences and give him time to think. There is no need to rush. Because like I said becoming a god is very permanent. There is no turning back once you're a god.

Tommy
Thank you y/n. I'm gonna talk to our dad about this.

And after that Tommy used his speed again to find Grandza.
Now that I was alone once again, I continued my meditation.