After Waking Up

y/n POV
I quickly put on my cloak and ran to the backyard. But this time the running was different. As I was running, the things I heard in my dream echoed in my head. I wasn't sure if they belonged to Nightmare or The Voices or both. But they were terrifying. I couldn't exactly tell what they were saying but they certainly weren't good things. The Voices were in pain like they were crying for help but I couldn't do anything.

I sat down under the same tree and began crying.

Even though I didn't do anything to The Voices I still felt guilty and I felt another guilt for killing Nightmare. It felt like I was drowning in my own guilt.

I was crying out of fear and guilt.

As I was crying, I felt a warm wing covering me. It was Grandza. When I met his eyes I paused but couldn't say anything I just continued sobbing.

Philza
It's okay now, I'm here for you and you're safe with me.

Grandza said in his usual caring, gentle voice.

y/n
I-I need to-to talk.

Right after I finished that sentence I continued my sobbing. I wanted to talk to Grandza, to tell him everything but I couldn't, out of guilt and fear.

Philza
Okay but don't be afraid. You're with Grandza now, they can't do anything to you when I'm around. You're safe with me. Don't forget that.
Now, tell me what happened.

y/n (Thinking)
Grandza's words made me feel very safe. I stopped sobbing and managed to speak.

y/n
I saw Nightmare again. But this time he took me to hell, where dead creatures go to stay forever. It was terrifying. Everything was covered in blood. There was flames, smoke and fire everywhere.

I began shaking and quietly crying just by remembering that place. I couldn't continue speaking even though I wanted to tell Grandza everything. I desperately wanted and needed to talk to someone but I couldn't.

Philza
Take a deep breath and close your eyes. Try to listen to the wind.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and began listening to the wind. It was calming. The sounds of the wind distracted me from what I saw. I felt relaxed. And knowing that I was safe with Grandza I felt safe and calm.
After listening to the wind for a while I continued speaking.

y/n
But the most terrifying thing was, I heard The Voices, Grandza. They were screaming and crying for help but I couldn't do anything.
The Voices also told me to kill, in an aggressive demanding way.
Grandza, I'm scared of The Voices because I'm afraid I will give in to them one day and kill. And I really don't want to kill anyone.
Grandza, will this ever come to an end will I ever go to sleep in peace?

Grandza to out a packet of green tea from his pocket and gave it to me.

Philza
Here, have this packet of green tea. Put this tea in boiling water and drink it before going to bed.

y/n
Will this really help?

Philza
I think so because this is not some ordinary green tea, the recipe's from made by a very Strong, Powerful and Beautiful Goddess, that I used to know.
I've been gathering the materials to remake it for days and I've replicated it.
It will clear your mind a bit so you can go to bed in peace.
I'm not sure what it'll do to your nightmares but I hope it'll help with coping with them.
It helped with Tech dealing with The Voices a bit and I hope it'll do the same if not better for you.

y/n
Thank you Grandza. But who is this Goddess that found such a cure?

Grandza sighed for a moment and looked a bit sad and unsure. I felt bad about the question I asked.