Waking Up

y/n POV
I woke up under Granza's wing literally. When I woke up the sun wasn't up yet, it was still night. It was a nice sleep I didn't have a dream at all so there was no Nightmare and it was calm.
I'm not sure how but I think Grandza protected me.
I look over to my left and see Grandza calmly reading a book. When he saw I was awake he put the book down and calmly said

Philza
Morning y/n.

y/n
Morning Grandza.

Philza
Did you see Nightmare this time? Or anything scary?

y/n
No, I had a very calm sleep this time. I didn't even have a dream so there was no Nightmare.

Philza
That's good to hear.

y/n
Grandza, I know this might sound strange but I think you protected me. I'm not sure how though.

Philza
A similar thing also happened with your father, Techno a lot. Whenever he was around me The Voices wouldn't talk to him. The reason for Tech was because he felt safe around me. Maybe your reasoning is similar to his.

y/n
That might be the case for me as well. Grandza, whenever I'm around you I feel like no one can hurt me, I feel safe, no matter how scary Nightmare is, thank you.

Philza
I'm glad that you feel safe around me Little Techno. Can I call you "Little Techno"? You really remind me of him (that's a compliment)

y/n
Yes, I would like that very much Grandza.

And then the sun began to rise.

y/n
Wow. I have never seen the sunrise this clearly before. It was always behind a window. It's even more beautiful like this. I've always liked it but now I love it.

Philza
I love the sunrise as well Little Techno. It's so calming and peaceful.

We watched the beautiful, calm and peaceful sunrise together.