Corrupted

This is a poly relationship between Ssmmy Lawrence and the butcher gang members.

Warning angst, gore and swearing.

The butcher gang was a group consisting of Charley, Edgar and Barley. Charley was the smart one he could solve anything if he puts his mind to it. Barley was less brain than brawn and Edgar was small and quite curious at times. They all needed each other navigating through the horrors of the studio.

But Charley had gone missing. Both Edgar and Barley were concerned and roaming the studio calling for their friend. They both stepped into the elevator. Edgar looked up at Barley. He looked worried with a few tears in his eyes. "It'll be okay" Barley soothed taking one of his many hands in his kissing it.

Edgar blushed slightly nodding before flinching hearing a voice come through the radio.
"Well well what do we have here? Edgar and Barley i presume?" The voice was feminine and sickly sweet sounding.
"Where is Charley!?" Barley growled. The woman chuckled.
"Come to me level 9~" Edgar walked over pressing the button on the elevator before scurrying back over to Barley.

Barley petted Edgar's head hearing a rough purr like noise come from him. "We'll get him back i promise" Edgar only nodded. The lift opened a minute later as Barley stepped out looking around cautiously Edgar staying close.

Barley headed down the stairs and down a corridor they soon reached a large room with Boris and other butcher gang members strapped to beds horribly mutilated their entrails dangling out their chest. Edgar's eyes widened tearing up as Barley pulled him into his chest shielding his eyes.

"Look around it took so many of them to make me so beautiful~" The woman's voice came again. Barley growled.
"You sick bitch!" Barley cried. The woman only giggled. Edgar was scooped up into Barley's arms walking out the room into a much smaller room.

Barley's eyes watered Charley was strapped to a chair his eye was sewn up the other was just an empty socket. He was bloodied his leg had been removed and replaced with a plunger.
"Charley!" Edgar cried distressed. The woman was next to Charley in front of a glass window.

She had horns and an angel's halo one half of her face bloated and her mouth split open.
"You want your friend?" The woman questioned. Barley nodded growling. "Then i'll let him go if i can take one of you for an exchange." She smirked. Barley went quiet "fine. You can have Edgar." Edgar's eyes widened in fear looking to Barley pleadingly.

The woman smirked walking out the room as Edgar trembled in fear clutching onto Barley for dear life. The woman grabbed Edgar by the back of his neck yanking him off as he cried. Barley watched on silently almost waiting. An axe was suddenly flung into the room smashing into the glass window a shard flinging into the woman's leg as she collapsed shrieking in pain.

Barley grabbed a sharpened stick jumping onto her back raising it to embedding it into her skull with a deafening crack. A small man walked into the room walking over towards Barley and Edgar worryingly. They both instantly recognised him. It was the music producer Sammy Lawrence but his body was slim and covered with ink his eyes had a gold glow to them and his mouth held a frown.

"Are you two okay..?" Sammy asked concern laced his town as he checked the two over. Barley shook his head "no, but Charley was taken by her" he then pointed to the bed that held Barley who was limp in the restraints.

Sammy got up quickly he grabbed the axe slicing through the leather belts with ease he cradled Charley in his arms.

"Charles...? Charley...?" Sammy whimpered sadly shaking the small man in his arms. Charley's body couldn't take the torture the woman had done to him his body slowly dissolving into ink. Sammy sobbed cradling the ink blobs in his hands for dear life.

Barley lowered his head respectfully but also to hide the tears that welled in his eyes. Edgar had tears streaming down his face as he clung desperately to Sammy's leg. Sammy stroked their heads sadly wiping his eyes. "I'll protect both of you.. for as long as i live..." he placed a kiss on both their lips. Before pulling them both into a warm, comforting hug.