Lil help ere?

Sammy's pov
I laid on the ground of my sanctuary bored. My lord has been ignoring me lately.. i hate it. A bellowing roar erupted nearby. I shot up. Oh no.. i got up quickly running out my sanctuary heading in the direction of the deafening noise.

A minute later i ran into a corridor. It was bendy but he was larger and his grin was gone. Needle like teeth formed into a look or discomfort. I ran forward knowing that i could possibly be killed with one thing set on my mind. Calming my savour.

Bendy snarled swiping at me. I dodged looking for the source of his anger. He was holding up one of his arms uncomfortably. A looked closer seeing a piece of sharp wood embedded in his arm. I gasped. Who would do that to him?! Bendy screeched his voice riddled with pain.

He slammed his head into the wall growling angrily desperate for relief. I needed to help. A phased above his head onto his back he shook me violently trying to throw me off. I phased underneath his stomach being deathly quiet.

Bendy growled lowly looking above for me. One false move and i'd be hurt or even killed. Bendy can't control himself like this. I gripped onto the piece of wood yanking it out with a sickening splatter. Bendy screamed in pain raising a clawed hand at me. I covered my face preparing for pain.
...
Nothing.

I gingerly opened my eyes to see my lord staring at his raised claw. He was looking at the wound. I stood up slowly and quietly.
"My lord..?" I spoke hesitantly. His head turned in my direction frown prominent in his features. I hold my hands out gently. "I can heal it if you'd like?" I smiled warmly.

Bendy laid his  claw in my hands sitting down. He looked like a puppy passing his owner its paw. Cute. I healed his hand gently ink filling the wound. My lord looking at his hand with a face of bewilderment. He then looked at me nuzzling my cheek purring. I laughed stroking his head softly sitting down. His form shifted back into his normal one curling up on my lap. I laid back happily watching my lord let out soft purrs and snores. I smiled closing my eyes. I'll always protect you my love.