Safe house

This is an apology for last chapter also thank you @The_RedSun for the suggestion.

The butcher gang had been living with Sammy in lost harbour for a while now. They had food, shelter and more importantly a family. The lost ones had took them in straight away and Sammy was happy for once.

Sammy was wandering around as he saw Edgar or as everyone called him striker approach him. He crouched down to stroke the younger ones head as he heard a small giggle leave his lips.

"What do you need?" Edgar motions to him he was unable to speak unlike the others Barley teases him saying stuff along the lines of not having enough brain cells but Sammy knew he was probably just mute.

Edgar motions to go on a walk and pointed to Sammy. "You want to go on a walk with me?" Edgar nodded taking Sammy's hand walking away. Sammy follows tilting his head slightly intrigued.

Sammy was about to ask where they were going when he was suddenly tackled by Charley and Barley, Edgar joining in. Sammy landed on his back with pained groan. Edgar held onto his legs as Charley pinned his arms. Sammy struggled "h-hey! What are you three doing!?" Sammy yelled as Barley pulled off his mask.

They all ran up to his face and started kissing it with the exception of Barley of course. Sammy laughed squirming trying to push them off getting nuzzles and kisses from all three of them. The three then snuggles up to Sammy as Sammy gently pets their heads. He loves his boyfriends and he knows they love him back.