Anger management

Thank you Crnmrvd for the prompt!

Wally trembled as he walked closer and closer to Sammy's office he had lost his keys. Again. And Sammy was notorious for having quite a short fuse. Wally reached the door and knocked three times before the door opened revealing a tired looking sammy.

He gave a soft smile which wally returned shakily. "So why are you here wally?" Sammy questioned obviously wanting to get back to his work as quick as possible. Wally fiddled with his fingers picking nervously.

Sammy put his hand on the ginger haired boys to silence the bad habit "tell me" Wally took a deep breath "i.. may have lost my keys again.." Sammy withdrew his hand instantly to pinch his nose angrily.

Wally opened his mouth to apologise but Sammy beat him to it "What have i told you.? Don't lose your keys!" Wally flinched as Sammy snapped face contorting in anger. "God damn it Wally! Every god damn week!" Sammy growled frustrated.

"I-i know.. but i constantly have to carry everything in my p-pockets that they rip..." Sammy calmed himself taking deep and controlled breaths like his therapist had said. When the blonde opened his eyes Wally stood shaking in front of him and Sammy was overwhelmed with guilt. He screwed up. He truly fucked up.

Sammy pulled Wally into a tight hug rubbing his back soothingly whispering apologies and comforting things before the other male started to calm down. "Come in my office.." Sammy led him inside. Wally followed with a sniffle.

Sammy sat on his chair and pulled the smaller man to rest on his lap. Wally snuggled into Sammy's chest his shift had ended half an hour ago most of it being spent pacing after finding out he'd lost his keys and figuring out what to say to his quick to anger colleague but it was done now.. wally yawned and Sammy smiled down at his sleepy coworker pulling him closer with a gentle kiss to his head and resumed writing his songs.

From that day on once wally had finished his duties he'd come to get snuggles from sammy who gladly returned them after his stressful working day with both of them falling asleep on more than one occassion wally was like a small weighted blanket to sammy and it felt entirely too good to slip his eyes closed and drift off for a while.

Sometimes when it got dark and cold in the early winter months Sammy took Wally home with him whilst they rested by the fire sipping tea and hot cocoa before long they moved in together so they could spend more time filled with cuddles and kisses.

For christmas Wally decorated Sammy's house with lights and tinsel of all colours. And for christmas well.. Sammy brought Wally a new coat, one without holes.

I hope you enjoyed please lmk if you liked this chapter and want to see more! Love you all 💚💙💜💖