The pressure builds.

Thank you PAN_TRASH_DEMON for the prompt!

Sammy was in his office scribbling words angrily on a piece of paper he had one hell of a migrain that sent violent harsh throbs through his temple making him grit his teeth. Suddenly Sammy's inkwell snapped and that was the last straw.

Sammy got up knocking over his chair in the process making it clatter to the ground the loud sound making him let out a sharp exhale and storm out his office. Wally saw Sammy's mood when he was locking up his storage closet and went deathly silent trying to not make things worse.

The blonde man stormed his way towards the stairs and went to the break room cupboard for another inkwell and more paper anyone who saw sammy stayed clear out his way he may be small but the blonde was quite terrifying if you were on the recieving end of his rage.

Sammy swung the door open to grab his things when a voice brought him out his thoughts he glanced over "what?!" Sammy snapped only to instantly regret it seeing the confused and slightly hurt expression of Norman polk his crush.

"What's wrong?" Norman abandoned his coffee in order to try calm the rage filled midget. Sammy was fuming at Joey he had gotten work on top of work piled up on his shoulders he was late on seven songs! And even then he's got joey breathing down his neck to finish it then produce it too!

Once Sammy had finished his face was hot with unshed tears. Norman felt awful for the other man who's stress had built so bad that it had mentally and physically exhausted him.

Norman got Sammy a coffee and sat him down in the chairs of the breakroom tables and explained how to help balance is schedule and get his work done on time even going so far to offer his assistance in writing the songs which Sammy was extremely greatful for.

Soon they both headed back to the music department steaming coffees in their hand but when Sammy split to go to his office Norman followed. Sammy blushed and was about to head inside when a pipe burst drenching sammy and coating his body in a thick layer of poisonous ink.

Norman panicked shouting his name frantically pulling him away from the onslaught of the ink shower. Sammy trembled and hacked and spewed black spit. Norman scooped the blonde up and took him to the infirmary where he saw the nurse making the beds a petite woman with black hair curled under her hat.

Norman laid sammy on his side as he vomited ink into a trash bin the nurse gasped at his state as Norman tried desperately to calm the other man rubbing his back and whispering soothing things. The nurse made some special tea to make him empty the contents of his stomach before long Sammy had flushed out his stomach and was gulping down some water for his burning throat.

Norman thanked the nurse profusely and took Sammy home he laid his coat over the sick man and put him in his car driving him home. Sammy gave Norman his keys for his home as he was lifted out the car by the darker skinned male taken inside and took upstairs.

The blonde asked for a shower and went into the bathroom with him. He helped Sammy take over his ink coated clothes (with consent of course ;) ) and helped him in the shower. Norman made a small joke about helping Sammy shower too getting a weak shaky laugh out the man which Norman took that for a win.

Norman sat on the edge of the bath out of Sammy's sight but there if he needed him and recounted everything that happened today. The angry blonde storming in to their effortless conversation and then the inkcident. Norman is gonna kill joey for this. He endangered everyones life by cutting corners and putting rusty pipes over everyones heads. Normally Norman was a chill guy not really fussed with the goings on in the studio but Sammy could have died and he was PISSED.

A quiet sound interupted Norman's murderous thoughts sammy had called him quietly hardly being heard over the shower. Norman peaked his head over blushing "y-yeah?" Sammy looked nervous "c-could you do my back i can't reach..? Please..?" Norman melted from Sammy's nervous tone he nodded lathering up a soft sponge and cleaning the black tar like substance from his porcelain skin.

Sammy practically purred in contentment blushing Norman once finished left sammy to get out and dry before taking him to his room and helping him get in his pyjamas and in bed. "Thank you Norman.." Sammy whispered as Norman pulled the covers up to Sammy's chin. Norman gave a soft smile and kissed the tired man's head "no problem sammy.."

Norman went to leave. "U-um.." Sammy sat up as Norman looked over "something wrong..?" Sammy fiddled with his fingers "c-can you stay..? Please...?" Norman smiled softly looking at the smaller man with a love struck expression he walked over and snuggled up to Sammy shifting under the covers. The two men drifted to sleep in eachothers arms.