Little sheep

Sammys pov
I've been following this sheep around for a while now he's certainly an interesting little sheep. He's stout in stature with dark olive skin. He has brown shaggy hair with a beard and moustache. He has green or perhaps blue eyes accompanied with circular glasses. I must admit he's a handsome fellow and i feel like i've seen him somewhere..?

I watched the sheep wander into the depths of the sewers. The sheep will come to the slaughter. I watched him kill jack fain to get the wheel and rinse out the stair well i have to move fast. I phased into walls closet and grabbed the only thing i could find. A dust pan. Great. I phased through the wall behind the man and swung as hard as i can hitting him in the back of the head. He fell to the floor with an almighty thud.

"Sheep sheep sheep it's time for sleep rest you head its time for bed in the morning you may wake or in the morning you'll be dead~" i sung watching his eyes flutter closed.

Henry's pov
I woke up after being knocked out by a mysterious creature. My head hurts... i opened my eyes slowly seeing the man? Creature? Tying my leg up. I'm being bound to a pole with rope. I struggled as his mask moved. He looked up in my direction.
"My my the sheep is awake~" he said his voice low and rough. I recognise it from somewhere. I remained quiet.

Sammy's pov
I gazed up at the man in front of me. He was even more handsome up close dare i say hot. I touched his cheek softly he seemed confused yet calmed by my touch. "You look familiar to me... that face...?" I snapped out of it pulling my hand away coughing shyly. "I-i must excuse m-my behaviour!" I said quickly going back to tying the ropes before something snapped me out my thoughts.

"Sammy..?" The man inquired quietly. I looked up at him quickly.
"Y-yes..?" I stuttered.
"Sammy it's me Henry!" He smiled a soft but happy smile that made my corrupted heart melt. The man i had a crush on for years is right in front of me tied up. I stepped forward hesitantly nervous this might be a dream. His smile started to fade into a more nervous expression. I hated it.

On impulse i connected our lips. His eyes widened in surprise before slowly closing savouring the moment. I tilted my head to the side deepening the kiss putting a hand behind his head feeling his soft hair. I moved away a second later opening my lifeless eyes meeting his bright emeralds. He was smiling and it made me smile too something i haven't done in a long.. long time.