Work

3rd person pov
Sammy has been working at Joey drew studios for a few weeks now. He likes it. The workers were friendly and understanding well Wally was a bit annoying but we won't talk about that. Joey has been getting closer to Sammy and he just shrugs it off as Joey just being protective of him. But it's for a very different reason.

Sammy's pov
I finished up on my last bit of my work for the night. It's late. Very late. But i don't care at least i've finished my work that's all that matters... i got up and took the lift down to administration. I started to doze off for what seemed like 2.. 3.. minutes..? Because the lift stopped abruptly almost making me almost topple over. I got off and started walking through the labyrinth of corridors. It was quiet. Dead quiet. Though i like the silence it helps me to relax and gather my thoughts. I walked into drew's office placing the rest of my work on his desk before hearing the door slam behind me causing me to yelp. I turned around quickly.

"Drew..?"

Joey's pov
I closed the door behind Sammy startling him. How cute. I walked towards him causing him to back up into his desk. I put my arms either side of him. He looked at me with a look of fear. I looked back at him hungrily.
"D-drew what are-" i cut him off by connecting our lips. His eyes widened in shock. I closed my eyes pushing my body against his. His eyes slowly drooped sinking into the kiss. I bit his lip and he yelped again. I smirked sliding my tongue in. His face grew red. How adorable is this small man? I pulled away. He looked at me slightly panting from how long the kiss dragged out. I picked up his work and walked out leaving Sammy a flustered mess.