Puppy Power

Angst sorry :/

Sammy and Thomas ran through the halls of the studio frantically as black veins bit at their backs. The demon was after them. Sammy stopped a few seconds later when everything went quiet he looked around frantically his heart beating out his chest.

"What was that thing!?" Thomas barked. ;)
Sammy shuddered at the thought of remembering that sinisters demon grin. Though he felt a little safer with Tom and his axe.

"I.. i don't know" Sammy took Thomas's furry pawed hand in his own inky one making the man blush.
"Come on lets keep m-moving.." Sammy stuttered walking on next to Tom his ears lightly bouncing when he walked which Lawrence found adorable.

As they turned the corner the demon came out the floor in front of them with a growl. A gloved hand raised Sammy into the air by his suspender as he yelled out in fear kick and writhing in the demon's grasp.

Tom spend into action slashing the demon's arm off as it shrieked in pain throwing Sammy into a wall.

Sammy's pov
My head hit the wall with a dull thud blood like ink splattering on the wall and dripping down my head making it throb. My eyes blurred so i could barely see clearly except for the grinning demon raising my friend into the air by the arm he held the axe in.

I let out a pitiful cry as he arm was torn from it's socket with a sickening crunch. Tom screamed in pain as he fell to the floor clutching his gushing shoulder as he cried. The demon then skulked off to the darkness.

"...tom..." i managed to whisper as he started to go still. I tried to move but only ended up falling to the side. My vision started to fade tears formed in my eyes. I didn't want to die like this. I didn't get to tell Mr Connor that.. i love him...
And my world faded before my eyes.