Truth or Dare

3rd person pov
So it's starting to get to Halloween time in the studio and to celebrate the workers have decided to have a game of truth or dare. But they have a better idea. The workers gathered in the cafeteria.

"Sammy and Shawn have gotten closer lately" Susie stated.
"Yeah how bout we play with them?" Smirked Wally. The rest of the workers agreed with sly grins.
"I'll get Sammy" Norman walked off.
"I'll get Shawn" Jack walked in the opposite direction.

Shawn was quick to accept at the promise of alcohol. But Sammy had a harder time being convinced. A few minutes later Shawn walked in followed by Sammy. The workers sat in a circle daring each other to have a drink of alcohol or to flirt with the other before Wally had an idea.
"Shawn truth or dare" Wally knew by now the Irish man would be drunk as balls.

"Dare" Shawn replied.
"I dare you to kiss Sammy~" Wally smirked seeing Sammy blush deeply but not complain. Shawn only shrugged getting up stumbling over to Sammy getting on his knees. Sammy blushing looking at the scruffy Irish man in front of him.

Sammy's pov
I blushed looking at the hot man on his knees in front of me. I wanted this. But what about the others.. i'll get teased for life... Shawn then gripped
My chin pulling me close kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed back instantly as i felt his tongue on my lips.

I opened my mouth allowing him entry not caring about the others. He pushed me down onto my back pinning me as his tongue roamed my mouth curling around mine. All i could taste was whiskey. I liked it. He pulled his tongue out my mouth as i opened my eyes. I looked up at him a heavy blush on my face. He looked back at me smirking. He got off me as everyone clapped and whistled. I sat up my face red as everyone smirked at me. I covered my face before i felt two rough yet gentle hands grab my wrists moving them away from my face. I glanced up at the Irish man in front of me his gaze soft as he pressed his lips on my cheek lovingly. I smiled happily hugging him.

"I know your drunk and all but i'm glad this happened." I cuddled into his chest happy.
"Who said i was drunk?" Shawn smirked