Ch. 7 - Tamayo's Village

"Muzan-kun! I have now prepared a room for you to stay, please do tell me if you need anything!" Tamayo said while smiling at you.

You sighed, you were pretty sure she was going to call you a fucking grandpa.

-Flashback-

"Do I look old to you?" You asked with a glare.

"Eh? Oh I thought you said you are old enough to be my great grandpa and my seniors all tell me to treat elders with great respect!" Tamayo said.

"... you know what, just call me by- " before you could say anything else, Tamayo suddenly interrupted you.

"Okay Muzan-kun!" She beamed at you, making you deadpanned.

"AYO WE AIN'T CLOSE TO THIS BRAT HOW DARE SHE CALL US BY OUR FIRST NAME!!! THE DISRESPECT!!"

'Shut up, your giving me a migraine.'

"Listen Women, leave me alone. I'm dangerous okay?" You told Tamayo, but she didn't seem to listen to you since she continued to think of something.

Suddenly, you had a bad feeling something is going to happen if he doesn't get out of there NOW.

You got ready to move, but Tamayo grabbed your wrist to stop you from going anywhere.

You groaned and turned to her, meeting her excited face.

"Hey, since you don't have any home you could go to, you can sleep at my house!"

"Did she just indirectly called us homeless-?"

Before you could say anything, she grabs your hand and start pulling you towards her village.

'Fuck my life.'

- Flashback End -

"Muzan-kun! Some people would like to meet you, do you want to meet them- Eh?!" Tamayo asked when she went to your room, who was just sitting on the floor with closed eyes.

You opened your eyes and looked at her.

"What?" You raised a brow

"U-Uh, Muzan-kun is that y- you?" Tamayo stuttered as she saw your face clearly.

You in a white and black Hoari with your white long hair dangling down makes it harder for her to form words.

You stared at her.

'Wtf she doing?' You thought as you watched Tamayo fiddling her fingers and mumble to herself, while her whole face is red as a 🍅

"What?" You asked again.

"I w- want to ask you that p- people in the v- village want to meet you.." she said, or actually mumbling but you can still hear her.

"Tell them I ain't interested" you sighed and looked outside.

When you got to the village every single one of them are trying to get you to either marry their daughter, sister, grand daughter, or some shit and you find that honestly annoying.

Girls are not better, whenever you took a glance at them they squealed and tried asking if you want to marry them.

Giving you a major headache, you just stayed inside for the past few days after you had enough.

The past few days you also found out that Tamayo still haven't been married to anyone yet despite being already 21, she still living with her family.

If it was in the modern times it was normal but not back in the sengoku era's. Women in those era really just become damn housewives for their husband.

Its not really something to be ashamed of if you are one, it's just that some people treated women like trash. And it makes you blood boil whenever you hear screaming in some of the villagers houses.

So you tried treating women with respect, but always fail because they got on your nerves.

"Which is why, Women are just tools for us to use."

'Can you like, shut the fuck up?'