Ch. 8 - Mochi

A/N: alright I lied to myself. Daki, Gyuutaro, Douma, Koku, Nakime and Akaza is going to stay with us now. Maybe-

~~~

"I'm not hungry."

"Try some Mochi pleaseeeee, I just made some for you this morning and I really want you to try some!" Tamayo pleaded to you.

"No, demons don't need to eat. And human food taste absolutely disgusting to demons"

"I promise it will taste sweet, I even added some animal blood in there" Tamayo said, urging you to try some of of her fresh Mochi.

"... fine" you finally agreed, making her smile widely like the sun.

"Ya sure she didn't put any poison inside?"

'No. Are you dumb?'

"Nah, she is going to be the one who will aide other slayers to kill us, we should just kill her and her entire family"

'Unless you really want to be killed then suit yourself if you had control of this body, sucks to be you since I don't wanna die yet.'

"This bitch..."

You then ignored his ranting and hesitantly brought the light blue colored Mochi to your mouth.

Taking a small bite, you were expecting it to taste like dog shit, but it tasted rather sweet and somehow mesmerizing.

'She put strawberries inside.' You took a look of the straw that was half eaten inside.

"So, how is it?" Tamayo asked.

"Bad" you said blankly.

"Oh..." she looked down in disappointment.

'Shit, I didn't mean to say bad. MUZAN YOUR DAMNED PRIDE AND MOUTH!!!' You screamed inside your mind just so Muzan can hear you.

"SHUT UP! IT DOESN'T EVEN TASTE THAT GOOD"

'STFU IT DOES YOU DAMN JERK'

"Then, I'll throw those away and make a new one.." She tried taking the plate full of Mochi's away. But her hand got smacked away by your hand.

She looked at you, confused.

"Umm. Uh. It's a waste to waste food. You know... its not like I hated it.." You tried to see, making you flustered.

'FUCK MEN WTF AM I DOING???'

"SHUT UP RIGHT NOW, MY PRIDE AND DIGNITY!!!!"

'SHUT UP KIBUTSUJI, IM TRYNA SAY THANKS AND ITS FINE BUT YOUR STUPID ASS IS MAKING ME EMBARRASSED EVEN FOR YOU!'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Eh? Oh!" Tamayo then had her smile back again, giggling to herself.

Third POV:

'Ah, Muzan-kun is a tsundere! So Kawaii!' Tamayo thought, making herself giggle while seeing Muzan in a hot mess.

~~~

2nd POV:

After that hectic day, you decided to finally try praticing how to even say 'thank you'. It was because Muzan himself would never. And I mean ever say thank you to someone.

"Stop, it's no use. My pride and dignity has only one speck left, stop trying to ruin it!!!"

'Nah idc about your dignity you ass sniffer'

"WHAT. DID YOU JUST CALL ME ASS SNIFFER?! SINCE WHEN DID I SNIFF ASS?"

'Since you were in your moms belly'

"STOP SAYING NONSENSE!!!"

'No. Stfu'

Then he continued to rant, making you annoyed AGAIN. This is the fifth time today.

'I might grow white hair because of you.' You complained.

"We already have that long ass white hair.."

'Ok you know what, pumunta ka sa impyerno at wag ka nang bumalik' (go to hell and never come back)

"No u."

And then you had another melt down.

~~~

TIME SKIP: brought to you by Tamayo dragging Muzan to a shopping mall in the modern era

~~~

It has been 5 years since you have started living in the village with Tamayo. She still haven't married to her actual husband yet, which confused you.

But everyday, she would barge into your room and wake you up to eat breakfast early in the morning. Even though every morning your hella cranky, you still doesn't mind her doing that.

You and her relationship have been better then you anticipated it to be, since you were always rude and stuff but she doesn't mind it.

In the last 5 years here, you helped her family out with wood chopping, yes. The demon king chopping wood.

And selling coal. Like Tanjiro does.

Other than that, the ladies. Yep, they still bother you every morning. Telling you to marry them or other mans asking you if you want to marry their daughter or something.

There was one time when there was a group of people outside, waiting for you to come out of the house and started bombarding you with invitations.

It was a scary experience indeed. You had to barricade the door for the entire day, not going out of your room because of that.

Today was no different, but you had a feeling. Something will happen. A gut feeling.