Chapter 32 - There was once a young girl's dream

He didn't say anything, as if he was acting like a puppet he stood his ground and pulled out his katana.

Muzan you fucking bastard. You grits your teeth, you then thought of a plan.

"Use... Weapon.. to.. fight.. me" He said, readying himself.

You shook your head as you grinned cockily, "I don't need to use a weapon to beat you."

This made him angry, who the hell are you to say that to him? To a uppermoon 1 at that?

He immediately came running towards you in a speed of lightning, Moon breathing Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing

You dodged his attacks.

He was angry, the person like you who only knows how to dodge and not fight can be counted as a worthless samurai.

However, what you were trying to do wasn't only just dodging. You were scraping him enough to bleed little by little.

You were trying to mix your blood with Muzan's blood inside, hoping it would overpower Muzan's blood.

Muzan, who just saw what Kokushibo saw quickly told him to go back, noticing what you were trying to do.

You couldn't let this chance go, "Michikatsu! It's me! Y/N!" You didn't want him to be gone once again.

However, Kokushibo ignored your voice and teleported away.

Silence.

Things has happened way to fast to fully adjust it. You finally found Michikatsu but now he's under the influence of Muzan.

You closed your eyes, Yoriichi if you were here right now what would you do?

You were lost.

You couldn't protect your family once again from bad guys,

You couldn't protect your friend who got taken away by the bad guy,

You couldn't prevent the destruction of Tamayo who died in your arms,

you couldn't even keep a promise..

And You couldn't even save Yoriichi...

What was the point for you to be born in demon slayer?

You walked inside the house, the smell of blood is strong.

You can hear their painful screams in agony, the terror in their voice.

Kie's figure was on top of Hanako, it seems like she was trying to shield her away from the demon attacks.

What have I done to deserve this?

You knelt on the floor, hugging the mother and daughter, remembering their smiling faces at you when you bring presents home to them.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

"Nii-San! Don't work to hard or else you'll get sick, come in let's go warm up!"

"Y/N come here, let's go take a walk through the forest"

"Nii-San please take me with you just for today? I promise I'll behave!"

"Thank you for everything, Nii-San"

"I have a dream of learning how to wield a Katana, Nii-San. Even though girls aren't allowed to even touch them I believe that I can be worthy of wielding it one day! So I can protect all of us"

"Remember y/n, Some things change but some things shine forever as they are. In the sky, shining high."

. ˚◞♡ *ೃ༄

"Brother was unable to protect you.."

I'm truly sorry

━━ ・━━

Stop comparing yourself to others, Remember your value doesn't lie in how your body looks, and do not be afraid to let go of toxic people!

━━ ・━━