~Chapter 4~

It has been 2 days since I rode my dirt bike and seen Kolby. It was raining and miserable yesterday, so I decided instead of getting yelled at for being all muddy, I would just stay home and watch TV. Me and Kolby had been texting since we woke up to the time we fell asleep.

I opened my eyes as I heard my phone vibrate beneath my pillow. I turned the screen on, and seen that I got a text from Jillisa.

Jillisa: Hey Kay! There's a small party tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to come? We haven't hung out since school ended and I miss you!

Me: I miss you too! Where's the party at? What time do we have to be there?

Jillisa: It's an abandoned house party on the edge of Freetown. Please come with me! My sister can take us at 7 and will pick us up at 12. You can stay the night after.

Me: Fine. Just because you said please!

Jillisa: Thank you! I will see you at 7.

I turned my phone off and looked over at my clock on the table beside my bed. 12:50pm, I have a few hours to do what I want.

I got up, and pulled on a pair of my black leggings and a purple crop top. My great grandmother never lets me go to parties, so I just tell her I am going to Jillisa's house for the night each time. I spend the rest of the day watching TV and texting Jillisa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jillisa and her older sister, Megan, pull into the driveway right at 7:00pm. Jillisa and Megan look exactly alike. They have the same long, blonde hair and bright blue eyes. The only difference was Jillisa was 16 and Megan was 20.

" I will see you tomorrow!" I said to my great grandmother as I unlocked the door.

" Ok, have fun!" She replied, giving me a wave.

I walked out to Megan's dark blue Toyota Corrola. I opened the back door, and sit down on the black, leather seats. " Hey girls!" I say in a cheerful tone.

" Hi! Oh my gosh I'm actually so scared to go tonight," Jillisa exclaimed, turning around, " Like man what if someone gets possessed?"

Megan laughed, backing out of the driveway. " Well in that case: run as fast as your little legs can take you and don't look back!"

Me and Jillisa burst out laughing. We have been best friends for 5 years, ever since we met at school. We don't really have much in common. She would rather shop for new cloths than go mudding in a field.

We turned onto a dirt road called " Black River Road," and soon we come to a large house. By now, it's pitch black outside, but we can see a light in one of the cracked windows.

" Ok, I will be here at 12. Have fun!" Megan said as we closed the car doors.

Me and Jillisa walked towards the house, and instantly heard people talking. We opened the large, wooden door, and saw a couch with five boys on it. Across from them are two chairs with two girls on each.

" Hey!" One of them with short, brown hair says, running up to Jillisa and hugging her.

" Hi Lucia!" Jillisa replies, looking at me, " This is Kaylie."

Lucia gives me a hug too, " Nice to meet you! Those girls over there are Justice, Alicia, and Ashley," She says, pointing to the group of girls. Then she points to the guys and says, " The guys on the couch are Jinx, Cole, Alex, Mark, and Kolby. Guys, this is Jillisa and Kaylie."

As soon as Lucia says the last name, me and Kolby's eyes meet. Jillisa walked over to a free chair, and the candle in the center of the room casts a shadow across her face. Kolby motioned for me to follow him into a room right beside the couch, and I walked into the darkness.

" If I would've known you were coming I would've picked you up," Kolby whispered.

" Well I didn't know I was coming here until Jillisa asked me to this morning. You can drive?"

Kolby smiled, and screamed come from the main room. " Yeah, I'm 17. Lets go see what the screaming is all about," He replied, laughing.

" I bet it's a spider or something like that," I said jokingly.

Before I knew it, Kolby leaned down and kissed my cheek. I gasped in surprise, and he ran out to the main room, laughing.

I ran after him, but before I got to the what used to be a living room, I ran into Kolby's back. I looked at him, and an expression of fear was spread across his face. Everyone was standing in a cicle around a body laying motionless on the floor.

" Jill!" I half screamed.

She was laying on her back, her eyes wide and unblinking. Ashley was shaking beside me. " Should someone call the cops? She could be dying or something!"

Lucia stomped her foot on the floor. " No! Nobody is calling anyone! Especially not the cops."

" She's possessed guys!" Jinx exclaimed, recording the whole situation on his iPhone, " She was just standing and collasped to the floor!"

Then, Jillisa's eyes shut. Everyone gasped, and I involuntary grab Kolby's arm. " Jill!" I whisper, " This isn't funny!"

Jillisa's eyes opened, and she sat up, making Ashley scream and run towards the door. It slamed shut, and we all heard a car start a few moments later.

" I bet she's going to the cops!" Cole said after a few moments of silence.

" What was that all about?" Jillisa asked, a confused look on her face.

We all looked at her, and burst out laughing. Jinx fell to the floor, pulling Alicia down with him. Kolby wraps his arm around me as I attempt to slow my breathing.

" You were possessed man!" Mark laughed, tears falling off his cheeks.

Jillisa glared at us, " For real? I was scared someone else was going to get possessed! I never thought I would be the one to!"

She started to laugh, but our laughter subsided as we heard the sound of a siren in the distance.