A picture of a monster.

We have been friends since the start, well that's what I thought. The boy sitting beside me was smart, fast and in fact a good conversationist. Although he is one of the people at the bottom of the school hierarchy because he lacks presence in the class.

He shows a certain charm once you start to get to know him better, it was a pity that he is misunderstood by the rest of the class...

He is a great guy after all, he certainly earned a good evaluation from me; and just now he was sleeping on his desk.

He looked so cute! That smile that donned his face, I couldn't stop myself from taking a picture of him.

But I made a big mistake, the flash was on. The white flash must've done it as he was now waking up...

"Crap!" I froze in my spot, oh no he is making eye contact with me! What do I do?!

"What are you doing Mii-chan?" He asked, he wiped his eyes with hand to steer away the drowsiness.

My phone was still in my hands and I was still standing, frozen on the spot as we stared at eachother. There were only a couple of minutes before class started.

"Hahh... Why don't you sit down Mii-chan?" He looked over at my seat, nodding at it before returning his gaze to me.

Ah right! My face must be so red right now! I took a picture of him without his permission, but it was so cute! Definitely worth it.

I quickly sat down in the seat beside him, the phone still in my hand with the picture in it.

"You haven't answered my question Mii-chan, what did you do? What was that bright white light?" He questioned me, his tone was inquisitive. His eyes staring directly at the phone in my hand.

"White light? What white light?" I tried to feign ignorance, I won't let him see the picture on my phone it would be too embarrassing.

"That's strange when I woke up to the direction of where the white light came from, I found you with your phone held up pointed at me in a frozen state. Care to explain why your phone was pointed at me?" He tried to get an answer from me, I glanced at my phone which was in my hand. He also looked at my phone, before looking back at me.

Oh no you don't! He tried to grab my phone but I pulled myself backwards which proved both beneficial and stupid. Right now I was falling backwards, until I felt a hand at my feet and one that grabbed my hand.

It was Ayanokouji kun. He pulled me back up back to my original position, everyone was looking at us now, this is embarrassing.

"Mii-chan are you alright?" Matsushita asked me with a worried tone.

"Don't worry Matsushita san I am perfectly ok!" I smiled.

"Y-Yes I am, thanks to Ayanokouji kun." Hearing that my other classmates turned away back into their own world. Matsushita san also turned away, at least that is resolved for now...

'"Hahh..." A large sigh came out of my mouth, that was close, if Ayanokouji kun wasn't here then I might have been in the infirmary by now.

Not going to lie I was a bit scared there. I looked at my seatmate and was going to express my gratitude, only to see him with my... Phone?!

"Wait, what, how?? I was sure it was still in my hand, did he take it away from me when I was falling? That is quite impressive to be honest..." I mentally questioned.

"A-ayanokouji kun why do you have my phone?" My tone was shaky as I asked.

"You did something with your phone and it seems like I found it." He replied, he was staring intently at my phone; his fingers eagerly searching through it to find something.