A dinner...

Inside the dorm rooms of the school, Ayanokouji was preparing dinner for himself and his guest. It was 6.30PM, the guest made an impromptu visit to Ayanokoujis dorm. No messages or calls were sent to the boy, which made the visit all the more surprising.

But what was more surprising was who knocked on the door. This would mark the first time this person visited the dorm and frankly not the last one, after all they were friends.

The reason for the visit came up as Ayanokouji went to the kitchen to make their drinks.

The contents of the topic?

"If there is a girl who you know likes you... but you don't feel the same way. What would you do?" A deafening silence followed after that question was tossed into the air, the words contained a lot of heavy sentiment behind them.

For such a kind-hearted person to say them...

It hurt him to the core, he knew about Mii-chans feelings, yet in his thoughts he didn't reciprocate them; rather he couldn't and that killed him in the inside to hurt such a bright girl.

The boy felt guilt for leading her on, to let himself get strong armed by the woman, he never let himself say no to her. His kindness didn't let him...

The silence was all that remained once Ayanokouji brought back the drinks, in his mind he knew what to say. Yet he chose to wait, he chose to let Hirata Yosuke see the error in his ways.

Feelings don't grow overnight...

They are cultivated, finely tuned, implanted into ones mind and heart, and when that happens... That's when you realise you love her...

He wanted to wait and see whether Hirata had realised it. Whether he realised that his emotions and sentiments would only hurt him further, only if he let her indulge in his sweet and kind demeanour.

He needed to say no to her, to stop hurting himself, playing a part is tiring as it is. But to play a part that mentally and physically breaks you down, it would cause hatred if not treated.

Hirata needed to tell Mii-chan to let go...

Not only for her sake, but also for his sake...

Ayanokouji just stared at Hirata Yosuke as he sipped on his tea.

The atmosphere was calming...

Ayanokouji then decided to speak his mind, like the last time he gave his advice to him. He held back no punches. His monotone voice replace with one of assertiveness.

"You need to let her go Hirata, Mii-chan sees you with infatuation in her eyes. If you keep leading her on then you will hurt her and yourself. There is only one choice you can take..." Those words made its way into Hirata mind, causing him to think about what he had been doing all this time...

He already knew about her feelings, he already knew about the reason behind her actions, he knew why Ayanokouji said those words to him..

Hirata decided to reply to Ayanokouji, in a calm tone that conveyed his point across to the boy in front of him. His uncertainty was cleared and his heart unwavering, he looked at Ayanokoujis eyes.

"Then tell me what to do, the choice you are talking about is heartbreak for her... you are very close to her Ayanokouji kun, how do you think she would react if I suddenly said to her that I knew about everything? How I don't feel the same way? Frankly I don't like that option one bit." He shook his head left to right, breaking his eye contact with Ayanokouji. He considered the option, yet his kind mindset only wished for no harm to come towards Mii-chan.