It was sudden...

Naturally. It was just coming to me naturally. Whenever I saw her smile, her cheerful expression that was followed by an aura of glee.

It was obvious I wouldn't forget it, I actually found it difficult to.

Everything about her was difficult to me, no line or sentence could surmise her; yet I still found a way to do it.

I liked complexity after all, that was something she had. If that could be emulated in someone else then I would have forgotten her already. However, I couldn't find anyone else; nor could she find someone else who could understand her.

"What makes you?" I didn't know how to ask you this, back then everything happened in a blur.

"Is it you that I should be wary of?" I stopped myself from uttering such words, I didn't need to feel that way because I already knew.

"Are you here to make me... worried?" I asked this towards myself, I didn't want to look at you and see that you had a hidden agenda towards me.

Noting makes sense about you, we only knew each other briefly; but I am glad we actually did meet. Although you have forgotten me. I am glad I spent that amount of time to get to know you. Now I want to bury it, I don't even know why I spoke of it now.

"Would you think that I was troubled by this?" I would say these words in my mind, it was useless to say it outloud.

If I was troubled then pinch me or punch me, I want you to wake me up; only you would be able to open my eyes. Before she tried to, I know what she will try. I don't want her to do it.

So be simple for me, for once I will give up complexity in favour of you. You may not be Marin, but you are Maya.

I will never forget that about you, you are the reason as to why I could diagnose Mii-chan. Just like her, I fell in love with two people.

Shameless really, I berated Mii-chan for it and yet here I am trying to figure out what to do. I sympathised with Mii-chans sentiment because I understood how hard it was, in just one year and a half; both girls already changed me so much.

I make no sense, nothing should be understood except for one thing. I should stop stringing along Mii-chan, she loves me and Hirata equally; partially it was my fault. I will harbour the hatred, but I sense that you she wouldn't mind what we did together.

"So, who should I focus on?" I wondered, it wasn't going to be an easy decision.

There were three girls, my obsession with the two sisters was unhealthy; as a result I looked at Mii-chan.

It was easy to appeal to her, acting wasn't hard to do once your prey was open. It was easy to manipulate, to guide, to make.

It wasn't hard to see that I was superficial, it wasn't hard to see that I was transparent. Yet she never knew.

I remained complex as to not let myself be figured out, although she nearly did. She knew I was hiding something.

If she thought it was love then I can't condemn her, what I have been doing was on the borderline of drawing her in.

"Am I horrible for letting myself indulge in her openness?" I pondered in my head, something so heavy couldn't be taken lightly.

She thought of herself as observant, it was naivety that blinded her outlook and I found it odd how she was unable to break free from that cloak.

"Was anything about us even genuine?" I couldn't handle such a thought, I couldn't pose that question without knowing that from then on; I would doubt sincerity.